PokeMMO Fishing Tournament - December 8th, 2-4PM EST!

Dumuzid

Maybe I can't read or I missed something obvious, but how come no one's asking where to turn in the Magikarps? Let's say I catch one in that time period and train it. Where do I take it? O.o I mean, the event doesn't take place anywhere specific...

I'm sorta new to PokeMMO, so it could quite possibly be a newb mistake, like you can trade pokemon without being anywhere near the user you trade with...

Maybe I can't read or I missed something obvious, but how come no one's asking where to turn in the Magikarps? Let's say I catch one in that time period and train it. Where do I take it? O.o I mean, the event doesn't take place anywhere specific...

I'm sorta new to PokeMMO, so it could quite possibly be a newb mistake, like you can trade pokemon without being anywhere near the user you trade with...

Staff members will be announced in-game. Pay attention prior to the event starting!

As long as the Magikarp has your trainer name on it, I don't care how you obtain it. The winner will be contacted based on the OT of the winning magikarp.

I think the fishing salesman magikarp do list you as the OT, so that's fine I guess.

Have you decided on where to hand in the karp? Id rather know where so i dont miss out xD i wont be online till like 5mins before the event, just so i know where to fish/ hand it in.. possibly do hand in at pallet town due to people training on tangelas ? Just a suggestion dont need to use it xD see you guys in game