PokeMMO Fishing Tournament - December 8th, 2-4PM EST!

Dumuzid

Are all the Magikarps going to be released into the wild or is this a secret ploy to get a really good Magikarp lol?

The Magikarp will be deleted/released, I'm not sure why you guys think I (or anyone else on the staff team) wants (or even needs) any Pokemon with good IVs. It's really silly and I'd appreciate it if people would stop asking me that question.

Staff don't hold events like this because we want to benefit from it.

Then this event is not for you. Have a nice day!

(also everyone else stop posting terrible pictures in here, it's a Q/A thread not Off Topic thanks in advance)

Must... Resist... Shiny... Magikarp... That's... Potentially... Bad....

Nope can't resit, love the Karp too much. See you at the Competition!

I can fish for a shiny magikarp and potentially win won while catching normal magikarps? Best contest ever.

Right so this is a competition I can get behind for this exact reason. I have a chance of scoring first place without winning the competition.

Random thought. Since its practically capable of having a limitless amount of participants. And also you have to level the magikarp to 18. Shouldn't the window to submitting the magikarp at least be a little after the competition portion? Like 2-4, you can catch and level, but you can submit one by 4:30 instead of 4?