[Art] The PokeMMO Community Collage

VIEW THE FINISHED PRODUCT

HERE

Having seen this on another forum years back, this can work nicely.

The idea is to make a HUGE banner consisting of one piece of work from each participating member.

Each participant will submit a [350-500]x200 signature-style banner with edges that are easy to blend into another and we will be having one submission to correspond with each Pokemon type. Once all submissions are in, I will then combine all pieces.

Rules:

• Submissions MUST be 200 pixels in height, and somewhere between 300-500 in length
  • Do not submit work unless your name has been added to the list on this post
  • No animations. This collage will be taxing enough to render without them
  • Do not include character stock images that do not include Pokemon. Also, please include at least 2 Pokemon to represent the type you have chosen.
  • No text on these pieces, except for maybe the name of the type or a small signature of your Forum name or IGN to credit yourself, which I would encourage! I don't think anyone wants to see "OMG CHARIZARD IS SO 1337!" on the fire section.

Post a comment indicating the type you would like to work on and I will strike out the type, add your name and a deadline, ONE WEEK from the date of your post. If you don't submit by the deadline the type will be opened up for someone else. Thanks in advance!

I hope this turns out brilliantly!

I would also like to request that users create their pieces in Photoshop or some good quality image editor. Not MS Paint, please. I'm sorry to say it, but shockingly bad entries will have to be denied and the type freed up again.

One type to be reserved per member at any given time. This means you CAN submit more than one, but only at my discretion. I would like the most members of the community as possible to chip in here.

Submitted entries

ANY PREVIOUS ENTRANTS CAN OPT FOR A NEW TYPE

NORMAL - Fratley (finished)

FIRE - 1stbalrog (finished)

WATER - Saphy (finished)

ELECTRIC - AstroSpud (finished)

GRASS - Censored (finished)

ICE - Rae (finished)

FIGHTING - badgerjesus (finished)

POISON - Bromst (finished)

GROUND

FLYING - Sabekio (finished)

PSYCHIC - ultra (finished)

BUG - DeeJaye (finished)

ROCK

GHOST - SmokEm (finished)

DRAGON - janefonda (finished)

DARK - Ayinai (finished)

STEEL - HexNull (finished)

so does this have to be hand drawn or something?

Each participant will submit a [350-500]x200 signature-style banner

I would also like to request that users create their pieces in Photoshop or some good quality image editor. Not MS Paint, please.