Overview

About This Club

Team AïR is a team for kind and respectful people that look to have fun doing activities together ,we are friendly and we help each other ,anyone can join from shiny hunters to comp players ,we are friendly towards to new players as well, only criteria is to be a good and friendly person :)
  1. What's new in this club
  2. 51 - amargaa Ty for the lottery keyys
  3. Lordgirlsama - 69 Ty keyys, GL everyone. 69 should win though... its only fair....
  4. 20 - GSTricks Gl everyone ❤️
  5. lotery ticket : 58 IGN : Viizar good luck yall , and thank you
  6. 50 - MonkeyDAbib Thanks and GL guys
  7. 47 - pacakgalo Good luck everyone and ty key
  8. 28 - PCoookie thanks for the lottery and good luck ♥
  9. 45 - Seldrac GL everyone!!!!!
  10. 34- DarkShake ❤️ Ty for the event ❤️
  11. Hi, I would like to join the team if possible. My ign is DarklingHero. This is my new account so have only a couple of hours but I have around 600hrs of overall Pokemmo experience
  12. IGN: RikkiQut Lottery number: 48 Thanks!
  13. 32 UmbreonFanatic Thank you keyys and good luck everyone!
  14. Date Saturday, 8th of Jun Time 17:00 UTC | 13:00 ET | 14:00 BRT | 01:00 CST (China, Sunday 9nd) | Time Zone Converter Location Sinnoh, Route 217, Ch. 1 Pokemon accepted as valid entries: Glaceon +10 Snover +5 Swinub +2 Sneasel +1 Snorunt Rules You have 1 hour to catch entries. To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest. To win 4th place you need to submit an entry that scores the lowest. You can only submit ONE entry. Players can enter the event with only one account/character. (AïR members ONLY) No sign ups! Just show up! All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location. Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will NOT be accepted as a valid entry. You must be the OT of the Pokémon. After the 1h catching phase, you must link your entry to @BeTheSnow via whisper to submit it. Keep the pokemon in your party till results. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time. 1st place Prize 2,000,000$ 1x Casteliacone Opmas 2nd Place Prize 1,000,000$ 2x Casteliacone Paradiez 3rd Place Prize 500,000$ 3x Casteliacone BreezyMiggy 4th Place Prize 250,000$ 4x Casteliacone MinishUwU EVENT CONCLUDED! GG's everyone! Host BeTheSnow Sponsor BeTheSnow MinishUwU ❄️ Good luck and have fun AïR! ❄️
  15. Ispade - 8 Ty keyys and goodluck to all ♡♡
  16. EmperorXeno - 11 Thank you and happy to be part of the team <3
  17. Luxuriuccc - 17 You are the best keyys ❤️

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.