Speed Up Battles (v2.0)

Detro

Question

I know this question was asked many times, but this is the only reason why I and my friends don't play this game daily.

When I asking people to join to the game always I heard "This game looks interesting but battles are sooo slow I prefer playing on emulator".

If this will be paid feature (like your subscription +25% EXP etc.) I will pay for it.

This game needs minimum 2x faster battles, now it's soo slow you don't want to play after few minutes, just boring.

Please think about it.

I'm sorry but I don't agree, the reasons are simple, shinys would be cheaper and less relevant, money would increase thanks to gymnasium farms, more money in exchange for cheaper shinys, but I understand your point of view, I also I would love to ask God that the roses no longer have thorns to harvest them more easily without hurting my hands, by the way, why don't they also add to the game that while I sleep my eight hours those eight hours my character farms only in exchange for a paid subscription?

PokeMMO is already far faster than any vanilla pokemon game.. reduced animation times for many attacks, simplified global animations for less impressive hits, and an additional/faster text speed setting. These things alone offer ways to speed up your gameplay, not to mention the ability to interact and trade, which can offer unique advantages that can result in completely skipping parts of the story. Such as buying a Pokemon with HM Cut already learned, without having to board the S.S. Anne.