Back after some years. Does this game actually expect me to believe that it has no Ubers?

The meta is always wildly different than the games, but I'm very confused here. Has all the community with brains left?

Volcanora is an Uber.

Scizor is an Uber.

Salamence is an Uber.

Hydreigon is an Uber.

Tyranitar is an Uber.

Ferrorthorn is an Uber.

Pelipper being in the same party as ferrorthorn or Scizor should be banned in general.

This balancing is incredibly disappointing.

Devs got real balls thinking they have created the best roster in Pokemon history and this is all balanced enough to be legal. It's not.

Make an Uber pool and make it rewarding, people will still play ou. This currently balls.

Firstly, please try to keep discussion in general civil. You are not making any allies or making your points any more convincing by insulting the people you want to read this post.

Secondly, this belongs in the competitive section of our forums, if you believe that certain Pokemon are problematic for a tier there are generally discussions regarding their use, checks, and potential counters already. Those discussion threads would be the proper place for a post about this topic- not General Discussion.

As a result I will be locking this thread.

• Matoka locked this topic