Alguem mais tem bugs de tela preta,rosa ou o jogo saindo de repente/Someone has more black, pink or

Se mais alguém tiver um erro de tela preta,rosa ou sofre com saídas repentinas do jogo,se sim,caso queira,comente o que você fez nessa situação 

If anyone else has a black, pink screen error or suffers from sudden exits from the game, if so, if you want, comment on what you did in that situation
  • 4 weeks later...

Eu tenho esse bug a um longo tempo, tela preta e saidas repentinas no jogo, mas ja tentei nas configurações mas não funcionam, e eu acho que não sou apenas eu que sofro desse bug.

Edited by ReiMoon
Tradução automática errou algumas palavras

First of All, @ ReiMoon  Please Give a english translation with Your Text, It's a rule Of General Discussion.

Now @QuiSejaXD

It might be your RAM problem, Storage Problem, Internet connection problem etc.

The same problem occurs to me When I play this mmo in a 512mb RAM mobile, Unova Closes automatically, saying that my memory is low. 

I think The same problem is occurring to you with Higher RAM(it's 3gb Right) but I am not sure about that so stay tuned for a good answer.

Spoiler

I have replied you previouly.

Edited by FighterChamp
LOL.
  • 3 years later...

I have had a crash error on my Samsung J4+ for a long time, and the staff told me that it will play from another device xd.

Personally, I have the option of playing on up to 3 different cell phones, but people who only have one device to play suffer from these errors, the staff should try to find a solution (I think they are already doing it) because it is quite uncomfortable to play like this.