Team Optic

CHABETO

[quote name='NiraSjane' timestamp='1364996899' post='263223']
You guys have a very interesting Team :P
[/quote]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]We try lol. More like I try. I am the life of this team[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3][spoiler]The lies I continue to tell myself.[/spoiler] [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]Perv pls. Don't lie to yourself like that. What if I never added you to the team?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3][spoiler]I think I was the one who added you. Probably not. I'm probably thinking of someone else[/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='NiraSjane' timestamp='1364999410' post='263287']
A shame our teams are not allied.....therefore we must DESTROY YOU >:{

I jest of course though you do seem like a very friendly, albeit unusual group
[/quote]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]Destroy us? ;-; No. Don't destroy us. I don't wanna be destroyed[/size][/font][/color]

[font="comic sans ms, cursive"][color="#ff0000"][size=3][spoiler]And yes we are an unusual bunch[/spoiler][/size][/color][/font]

[quote name='Ploegy' timestamp='1364999636' post='263290']
[color=#FF0000][font=comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]Destroy us? ;-; No. Don't destroy us. I don't wanna be destroyed[/size][/font][/color]

[font=comic sans ms, cursive][color=#ff0000][size=3][spoiler]And yes we are an unusual bunch[/spoiler][/size][/color][/font]
[/quote]
So I see ^^

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]Lol I shall not be destroyed. I'm too good[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3][spoiler]I continue to lie to myself[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3][spoiler]But I'm the current lvl 50 champ so I got to be good right?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3][spoiler]I would get destroyed at lvl 100 though[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]