About This Club

Friendly, fun, family-based team

Field Name

1. What's new in this club
  2. August's winner is HEARTEATERS! He could not be stopped https://challonge.com/rfduqoou
  3. Ign: Agiff Timezone: WIB How many in game hours you have: 200+ Hours Which regions have you completed: All of them Previous teams you have been in: None Plans for post game: Shiny Hunting, and competitive Additional info: in the middle of hunting shiny Hariyama, currently on 10k encounter
  4. IGN: Tsiy Timezone: Currently PST but normally EST How many in game hours you have: 722 Which regions have you completed: All Previous teams you have been in: None Plans for post game: PvP, shiny hunting, breeding, and making money. Additional info: Getting back into Pokemmo and wanted to start with some PvP. Goal right now is to get one of the seasonal rewards from ranked.
  5. Join us for a big combined birthday event for BaliAds, TheBloo, Powerdrib and PinkWings Theme: Team catching event Date: Sunday, July 31st Time: 4pm UTC Location: Anywhere across all regions Duration: About 1 hour + 10min to finish any active rounds - includes 12 rounds Info : In teams of 2, you will hunt pokemon called out by a host member. The callouts will be a photo drawn by the host and you must guess what the pokemon is and capture it. example: who's this pokemon? The first 3 teams to find the pokemon will receive a point for the round The round will not end until 3 points have been claimed, however a new round may begin if enough time has passed. There will be a new round starting every 5 min, for a total of 12 rounds If a round includes 2 or more different pokemon you must catch all to receive the point. The team with the most points at the end will be the winner Additional Rules: To take part in the event and receive prizes, you must be part of the discord server! You may register your team anytime before event start- just let a host know. Link your pokemon captured to the same host who did the callout. All callout pictures will be posted on discord 1 point will be awarded to the first 3 players to link the correct pokemons. All Pokemon must have a catch time of after the photo has been revealed. Pokemon must be the player's OT. In the event of a tie, there will be a bonus round. If you miss this event you are actually missing all of our b-days Round details: 1st Prize: 7,000,000 + 2 shiny charms 2nd Prize: 5,500,000 + 2 shiny charms 3rd Prize: 3,500,000 Host: PinkWings BaliAds Powerdrib
  6. Ign: Uriamu Timezone: EST How many in game hours you have: 770 Which regions have you completed: All of em Previous teams you have been in: Joined as few but they werent active or talkative so none really. Plans for post game: PVP, mainly NU and OU. And shunting Additional info: I love MMOS and I love Pokemon so I love this game. Just wanting for more MMO content to come out and until then just enjoying PvPing and shunting.
  7. Congrats to all the winners! 1st place JustaChamp 2nd place Dindra 3rd place: PokeBatmeme 4th place: BoskoB
  8. Catching event Date: Saturday July 16th Time: 8pm UTC Location: Pattern Bush Island 6, Kanto ch 4 Duration: 1 hour for catching and 10 minutes to submit entries Pokemon accepted: ALL BUGS! Nature Bonus: Adamant + 5 Modest +5 Serious +5 To take part in the event and receive prizes, you must be part of the team To win this event you need to submit an entry that has the highest score to win. You may submit 1 entry only. Scores will be calculated by highest to lowest iv values. All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entries. Pokemon must be the player's OT. You must link your pokemon to host via whisper to submit your entry. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through the earliest catch time. 1st Prize: 1.5m 2nd Prize: 700k 3rd Prize: 300k 4th 300k Host: PinkWings
  9. Ign: stellarSage Timezone: GMT+3 How many in game hours you have: 103 hours. Which regions have you completed: Unova, Hoenn Previous teams you have been in: None Plans for post game: Shiny hunting and breeding, I have already dabbled in both of them and have found them to be quite entertaining! Additional info: I've liked pokemon for quite a while now and have pretty good knowledge of the pokemon games and pokemon in general. My favorite pokemon games are Pokemon Black and White and my favorite shiny is currently Crobat.
  10. July's winner is Dindra! The cake clefairy was too strong https://challonge.com/zinxk8v
  11. Okay now with the first MvA of OpTc is over I can announce the winners! Round 1 - Magma won with a total score of 35! A lot of 31s were caught this event xd (Aqua had 24 points) Round 2 - Aqua strikes back with 5 total bonus numbers! Just barely beating Magma who had 4! Round 3 - Magma kind of beat down Aqua here having a score of 29 against Aqua's 16! Total Score - 2-1 Magma Wins!!! GG Everyone it was fun hosting please give me feedback on the event and tell me if you liked it! I would love to host this every other month or if we get enough support maybe monthly!
  12. Feeling hungry? Craving an event? Tuck in and enjoy a unique event exclusive to our Discord server! This event is open for existing members in the Optic Discord. (This is meant to be a light touch event, feel free to joke about it if you wish) ? Date: Saturday 2nd July 00:00 UTC - Friday 8th July 23:00 UTC (one week) Rules: Take a screenshot of your tasty looking food in our Discord channel with your entry name (be creative!) A thread will be opened on Friday and will be available until the event ends. Judges: There will be 3 judges overseeing the entries. The winners will be decided on appearance, creativity and presentation. The judges deciding your food's fate will be: Incognition PinkWings BaliAds Prizes: 1st Place Prize TBC 2nd Place Prize TBC 3rd Place Prize TBC Host: Incognition Special thanks to @PinkWings for helping me with creating the thread! I hope you all look forward to this new event and Buon Appetito!
  13. Ign: whilt Timezone: UTC+8 How many in game hours you have: 1,188 Which regions have you completed: Kanto, Hoenn, Unova Previous teams you have been in: Wish, SÄSS, Lava Plans for post game: Finish Sinnoh (currently halfway through it) and start updating my comp teams since I've been away for about 2 years.
  14. Date: Saturday, August 6th Time: 7 pm UTC Time Zone Converter Location: Solaceon ruins, Sinnoh Ch4 Duration: 1 hour for catching and 10 min to submit entry Friends are welcome. Pokemon accepted: (any Unown is accepted.) No nature bonus. All Scores are judged highest to lowest. You may submit 1 entry with the highest IV total and 1 with the lowest IV total All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entry. Pokemon must be the player's OT. You must link your entry to a participating staff member via whisper to submit your entry. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through the earliest catch time. Must be part of the team to participate (unless you talk to me beforehand). 1st Place Prize 800K 2nd Place Prize 400K (500K donated by @ImTheWalrusHere) Prize for lowest Hosted by: Dindra
  15. winners: 3rd place: PokeBatmeme 2nd place: Onraider 1st place: Powerdrib congratulations and thank you everyone who came.
  16. ty to everyone for coming! https://challonge.com/npstiqog
  17. DATE: SATURDAY 18 JUNE 2022 TIME: 5 PM UTC LOCATION: LORELEI'S BEDROOM ISLE 4 CH 4 Details: - This will be an in game hosted randoms tournament and the battle mode selected will be rotations. - Members from Optic and friends may join. - This will be single elimination. - Bracket will be posted the day of the tourney. Please whisper me before the tourney if you plan to participate (I will @ one hour before on discord and ask in team before the event starts) - Pray you have good RNG. First Place Prize 1.1m Second Place Prize 700k Third Place Prize 500k Donations
  18. hey if you have discord pls shoot me a message BaliAds#1322 or send me a direct message on the forums
  19. Date: Saturday, June 25th Time: 7 pm UTC Time zone converter Location: Lostlorn, Unova Ch4 Duration: 1 hour for catching and 10 min to submit entry If you are a friend of optic and want to join feel free to ask. Pokemon accepted: Bonus points: +2 points +4 points All Scores are judged highest to lowest. You may submit 1 entry only (no prize for the worst) All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entry. Pokemon must be the player's OT. You must link your entry to a participating staff member via whisper to submit your entry. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through the earliest catch time. Must be part of the team to participate (unless you talk to me beforehand). 1st Place Prize Poisonous Flower hat 2nd Place Prize 500k 3rd Place Prize 200K Hosted by: Dindra
  20. IGN: Kaimeri Timezone: EST How many in game hours you have: 73 Hours Which regions have you completed: Sinnoh & Unova Previous teams you have been in: None Plans for post game: Finishing Hoenn/Kanto! Shiny Hunting/Breeding/PvP. Additional info: I have been playing competitive Pokemon since 2012! I would love to join y'all! Rather new to PokeMMO and don't know as many people yet.
  21. Ign: NoobQR Timezone:CST How many in game hours you have: 500H Which regions have you completed: Hoenn, Unova , sinnoh Previous teams you have been in:None Plans for post game:PvP Additional info: I like my friends, my I don't like when people insult me, that's all, thank you
  22. Primary Conditions -This is for anyone within the OPTC server. -Each player can only join 1 team (by reacting to the event message in OPTC discord server). -Players cannot change team during event. Date Saturday, 2nd July Time 3 PM UTC | 11 AM EDT | 8:30 PM IST| Time Converter Location Desert Underpass, Hoenn, Channel 4 Duration 1 hour for catching 25 minutes for participants to submit their entries. Pokémon accepted as valid entries Rules There are 3 clauses, and the winning team will be determined by winning 2 out of 3 clauses: The team that wins 2/3 rounds will win the event and the prize money to be split between the members of the winning team. Ideally the event will be held stupid time but can be rescheduled if it clashes with another event. If teams are too lopsided I will even them out through random selection Team Prize 3M + 10 Shiny Charms (Prizes will be split among all participants on the winning team) Also shoutout to my ex teammate Neuzz for this incredible event. Hopefully I can live up to the legacy he has set.
  23. It was a blast hosting an event like this! Glad we tried something new and will be hosting again sometime soon! But here are your winners of the days!!! WINNERS: In 1st place: Vindaloo Bungaloo!!! In 2nd place and getting the Bonus prize: GoFundME! In 3rd place: Halott's B*tches! In 4th place: EZ$!! And in last but not least we have Fork & Knives winning the 5th place prize!! GG to everyone coming it was a blast super glad to be able to host an event like this ❤️

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.