About This Club

Friendly, fun, family-based team

Field Name

1. What's new in this club
  2. October's winner i Powerdrib! We still cannot find his clefairy though https://challonge.com/9vm2jw4x
  3. Date: Saturday, October 8th Time: 7 pm UTC | 3 pm EDT Location: All Regions. Meeting in Vermillion Ch4 + Optic VC Duration: Approximately 1 hour. 12 rounds (bonus rounds possible) Event Details: Host will draw pokemon in a livestream on VC. These drawing may either be poorly done or have actual attempt put into them (you'll just have to wait and see on it) Players will have to catch the drawn pokemon (after figuring out what it is) and submit it to the co-host to earn points Drawn pokemon will all be catchable within the game Rules: Must be in VC to participate. Speaking is not necessary, but you must be able to see the stream Only three players will receive points per round. Each round will be worth 3 points In case of a tie, the host will have another round as a tiebreaker. Whoever catches first will be the winner. In the event of a 3+ way tie, players will earn points based on how many are tied (ex: 3 players have tied, first to catch earns 3, second earns 2, third earns 1) Pokemon must be the players OT and caught within the time period of the event. Leveling up Pokemon is not allowed All Members of the Optic Discord are welcome to join Most importantly, have fun! 1st Place Prize 4 mil (subject to change based on donations) 2nd Place Prize 2 mil (subject to change based on donations) 3rd Place Prize 1.5 mil (subject to change based on donations) Host Ploegy Co-Host TBD Donations
  4. Catching event Date: Saturday 10th September Time: 8pm UTC Location: Route 110 Hoenn Ch 4 Duration: 1 hour Pokemon accepted: All Pokemon on the route will be Accepted Nature Bonus: A New Nature will be called out every 5 minutes the first five people to link that nature will be awarded 1 Point. The first person to link will be awarded 2 Points. Anyone can join as long as they're in the discord. To win this event you need to have the highest total point score at the end which will be monitored by the host. You may submit 1 entry only per nature called. Scores will be calculated by highest to lowest total points. All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entries. Pokemon must be the player's OT. You must link your pokemon to host via whisper to submit your entry. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through the earliest catch time. 1st Prize: 1.5m 2nd Prize: 1m 3rd Prize: 500k Host: BaliAds
  5. Hey team! I thought I'd make my first event here since I've been in the team for a lil more than a year. Hope you guys can make it!! Cya there 🙂 Date Saturday 17th September Time 7PM UTC Location Battle Frontier: Artisan Cave Ch4 Duration 1 hour for catching another 10 minutes for players to submit entries Scoring Total Sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score Pokemon accepted as a valid entry: Nature Bonus Timid +5 Jolly +3 Rules To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest You can only submit one entry All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved...) You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to me to submit it In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time 1st Place Prize Special Smeargle with my OT &400k  2nd Place Prize 300k 3rd Place Prize 250k
  6. September's winner is Dindra! China attacks could not be stopped. Too strong of a clefairy https://challonge.com/zur4f2xw
  7. Congrations to: @Imperial on first place dominating winners bracket, @Dindra on second place being the underdog who lost round 1 but still came back to finals via losers, FredHK on third place and playing really well for the first time playing hnr and @Mehagony will be eternally tormented in 4th place Special Thanks to @BaliAds , @Dindra and @Ploegy for helping me host/co host this entire thing in one way or another. Bracket: https://challonge.com/tfc65z1a
  8. DATE & TIME: 5PM UTC, 28th August 2022. LOCATION: Island 4, Loreleis house, Ch 4 RULES: After using a move you HAVE to switch your Pokemon (switching instead of using a move is allowed) EXCEPTIONS: A Pokemon that is flinched, paralyzed, frozen, asleep or hits itself due to confusion is allowed to stay in. BANNED MOVES: Recovery moves: Pain Split, Recover, Softboiled, Heal order, Milk drink, Moonlight, Morning sun, Slack off, Roost, Rest, Wish and Synthesis.* Recharge moves: Giga impact, Hyper beam, Frenzy plant, Hydro canon, Blast burn, Rock wrecker and Roar of time.* Charge moves: Bounce, Fly, Dig, Dive, Solar beam, Sky attack, Sky drop, Skull bash, Razor wind, Focus punch and Shadow force.* Trapping moves: Block, Mean look, Ingrain, Bind, Clamp, Fire spin, Spider Web, Sand tomb, Whirlpool and Magma storm.* Stat Boosting moves: Any move that boosts users stats that is not also an attacking move.(Eg. Swords Dance, Quiver Dance and Iron Defense) Other moves: Shell Smash, Endure, Heal bell, Grass Whistle, Lovely Kiss, Spore, Hypnosis, Sing, Sleep Powder, Teleport, Pursuit, Stealth rocks, Assist, Metronome, Protect, Detect, Thrash, Outrage, Petal Dance, Toxic spikes and Spikes.* *The moves can be kept on the pokemon but you won't be able to use the moves in battle. BANNED POKEMON: Conkeldurr, Slaking, Dusclops, Garchomp & Darmanitan. BANNED ABILITIES: Contrary, Unburden, Arena Trap, Shadow Tag, Magnet Pull and Regenerator BANNED ITEMS: King's Rock, Choice specs and Choice band. UNBANNED: Slakoth 1st Place Prize: 5x31 Adamant Tyranitar + 1 Mil 2nd Place Prize: 1 Mil 3rd Place Prize: 500k 4th Place Prize: TM Torment Any and all donations will go to the prize pool, so feel free to donate if you want to!
  9. Catching event Date: Sunday 14th August Time: 8pm UTC Location: Route 8 Kanto Ch 4 Duration: 1 hour Pokemon accepted: All Pokemon on the route will be Accepted Nature Bonus: A New Nature will be called out every 5 minutes the first five people to link that nature will be awarded 1 Point. The first person to link will be awarded 2 Points. Anyone can join as long as they're in the discord. To win this event you need to have the highest total point score at the end which will be monitored by the host. You may submit 1 entry only per nature called. Scores will be calculated by highest to lowest total points. All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entries. Pokemon must be the player's OT. You must link your pokemon to host via whisper to submit your entry. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through the earliest catch time. 1st Prize: 1.5m 2nd Prize: 700k 3rd Prize: 300k Host: BaliAds
  10. Thank you to everyone who came and congratulations to the winners 1st place: OrangeManiac 2nd place: Bertolfoso 3rd place: Sargeste
  11. Hi to join Optic you need a minimum of 2 regions completed. If you are still interested after completing this requirement let me know.
  12. Ign: ItsOnlyInkk Timezone: Uk How many in game hours you have: not sure new account but Iv played before for at least 300+ Which regions have you completed: Kant I at the moment Previous teams you have been in: None Plans for post game: Shiny hunting and plans to make my ultimate team for comp Additional info: I’m sleepy
  13. Details Single Battle 6v6 Untiered Double Elimination (up for change depending on turnout) Time: Friday August 12th 8PM UTC Time zone converter Location: In front of GTS (Jubilife) Channel 4 This edition wil not have a banlist. 1st prize: 2nd prize: 3rd prize: all of these are comp ready with items note: there wil be some people outside the team that have been invited
  14. August's winner is HEARTEATERS! He could not be stopped https://challonge.com/rfduqoou
  15. Ign: Agiff Timezone: WIB How many in game hours you have: 200+ Hours Which regions have you completed: All of them Previous teams you have been in: None Plans for post game: Shiny Hunting, and competitive Additional info: in the middle of hunting shiny Hariyama, currently on 10k encounter
  16. IGN: Tsiy Timezone: Currently PST but normally EST How many in game hours you have: 722 Which regions have you completed: All Previous teams you have been in: None Plans for post game: PvP, shiny hunting, breeding, and making money. Additional info: Getting back into Pokemmo and wanted to start with some PvP. Goal right now is to get one of the seasonal rewards from ranked.
  17. Join us for a big combined birthday event for BaliAds, TheBloo, Powerdrib and PinkWings Theme: Team catching event Date: Sunday, July 31st Time: 4pm UTC Location: Anywhere across all regions Duration: About 1 hour + 10min to finish any active rounds - includes 12 rounds Info : In teams of 2, you will hunt pokemon called out by a host member. The callouts will be a photo drawn by the host and you must guess what the pokemon is and capture it. example: who's this pokemon? The first 3 teams to find the pokemon will receive a point for the round The round will not end until 3 points have been claimed, however a new round may begin if enough time has passed. There will be a new round starting every 5 min, for a total of 12 rounds If a round includes 2 or more different pokemon you must catch all to receive the point. The team with the most points at the end will be the winner Additional Rules: To take part in the event and receive prizes, you must be part of the discord server! You may register your team anytime before event start- just let a host know. Link your pokemon captured to the same host who did the callout. All callout pictures will be posted on discord 1 point will be awarded to the first 3 players to link the correct pokemons. All Pokemon must have a catch time of after the photo has been revealed. Pokemon must be the player's OT. In the event of a tie, there will be a bonus round. If you miss this event you are actually missing all of our b-days Round details: 1st Prize: 7,000,000 + 2 shiny charms 2nd Prize: 5,500,000 + 2 shiny charms 3rd Prize: 3,500,000 Host: PinkWings BaliAds Powerdrib
  18. Ign: Uriamu Timezone: EST How many in game hours you have: 770 Which regions have you completed: All of em Previous teams you have been in: Joined as few but they werent active or talkative so none really. Plans for post game: PVP, mainly NU and OU. And shunting Additional info: I love MMOS and I love Pokemon so I love this game. Just wanting for more MMO content to come out and until then just enjoying PvPing and shunting.
  19. Congrats to all the winners! 1st place JustaChamp 2nd place Dindra 3rd place: PokeBatmeme 4th place: BoskoB
  20. Catching event Date: Saturday July 16th Time: 8pm UTC Location: Pattern Bush Island 6, Kanto ch 4 Duration: 1 hour for catching and 10 minutes to submit entries Pokemon accepted: ALL BUGS! Nature Bonus: Adamant + 5 Modest +5 Serious +5 To take part in the event and receive prizes, you must be part of the team To win this event you need to submit an entry that has the highest score to win. You may submit 1 entry only. Scores will be calculated by highest to lowest iv values. All Pokemon must have been caught within the event time. You will have one hour to catch your entries. Pokemon must be the player's OT. You must link your pokemon to host via whisper to submit your entry. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through the earliest catch time. 1st Prize: 1.5m 2nd Prize: 700k 3rd Prize: 300k 4th 300k Host: PinkWings
  21. Ign: stellarSage Timezone: GMT+3 How many in game hours you have: 103 hours. Which regions have you completed: Unova, Hoenn Previous teams you have been in: None Plans for post game: Shiny hunting and breeding, I have already dabbled in both of them and have found them to be quite entertaining! Additional info: I've liked pokemon for quite a while now and have pretty good knowledge of the pokemon games and pokemon in general. My favorite pokemon games are Pokemon Black and White and my favorite shiny is currently Crobat.
  22. July's winner is Dindra! The cake clefairy was too strong https://challonge.com/zinxk8v

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.