Team Optic

CHABETO

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000][spoiler]#Ploegyforleader[/color][/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]My campaign is obviously better[/color][/size][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000][spoiler]Jk this campaign of mine is lame[/spoiler][/spoiler][/color][/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]He meant to type #PloegyForLeaderApril2013 I forgive him for his spelling error lol[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3][spoiler]I'm too egotistic sometimes lol[/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='PinkWings' timestamp='1365812995' post='282082']
[img]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/PervMMO/movie_zps70dc6d22.png[/img]

seriously though...
[/quote]

Damn my cropping skills suck... Can see the g from your name pink

[quote name='Ploegy' timestamp='1365826351' post='282466']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3][color=#ff0000]He meant to type #PloegyForLeaderApril2013 I forgive him for his spelling error lol[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FF0000][font=comic sans ms', cursive][size=3][spoiler]I'm too egotistic sometimes lol[/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Yes Plo, I obviously meant to write that. Thanks for being so understanding and blessing me with your forgiveness. ;v

[quote name='theerm' timestamp='1365832803' post='282587']
Hi, Optics! *winkie*
[/quote]

And hey theerm

[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]By request I am posting the bracket here:[/size][/font][/color]

[url="http://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=qJL72xQSQ4"][color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', cursive][size=3]Here ya go[/size][/font][/color][/url]