[GUI] Dark Theme (2022)

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, mxarment said:

Hello again, any news about Staggie?? Im still having problems with the theme, now with the route names in the map, they are not show

Im planning to update this, will post here tomorrow or later this week, meanwhile did a little fix for that up in the comments you can use that meanwhile I update this propperly

Edited by budadeth
1 hour ago, budadeth said:

Im planning to update this, will post here tomorrow or later this week, meanwhile did a little fix for that up in the comments you can use that meanwhile I update this propperly

bro idk how difficult it is, but can you try to remove this icon from the mod ? thanks in advance.

image.png.f95ff4fb920ef95eef168e1a0e2d6acb.png

1 hour ago, budadeth said:

Hey buda! may i ask how do i make the color of the fonts inside the bubble white? I love this simple theme but im having a hard time reading those xD appreciate it!

d.PNG

Just now, Rap said:

Hey buda! may i ask how do i make the color of the fonts inside the bubble white? I love this simple theme but im having a hard time reading those xD appreciate it!

d.PNG

Easiest way, go to the "default" theme folder inside there is "res" and there you gonna see an image called text-bubble or something like that, its just a white square or circle, copy that into the dark theme "res" folder and overwrite 

Anyways I already updated this im finishing my other themes before posting here im pretty sure tomorrow I can share it

40 minutes ago, xRdZiiiN said:

bro idk how difficult it is, but can you try to remove this icon from the mod ? thanks in advance.

image.png.f95ff4fb920ef95eef168e1a0e2d6acb.png

I actually spent some time to make it the most accurate possible to the original one, I did an update recently that I believe take that icon off, check my last shared link

9 hours ago, Rap said:

d.PNG

The font definition you're looking for is called "messagebox" in the fonts.xml

Modify the color flag to "#FFFFFF".

Enjoy.

Edited by nurver9
1 minute ago, Rap said:

For real! thank you @Staggiie! will be using this theme for awhiiiiileeeee! 

also i wanna say @budadeth the small pokeball logo on the top left is back :x it had no logo there

ffff.PNG

yes i did an quick update before just for the rush of the Halloween event, now its propperly updated I believe 100% accurate but it could have some differences or bugs hahaha enjoy

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Spacedonuts said:

Hello,

The theme works and looks great, but whenever I look at the moves and locations of any pokemon it is all smushed together. Is there a way to revert this while keeping the dark theme?

image.png.b24e6d89e45ceb2105307cfa68e87d8a.pngimage.png.7dafc0cdc4a73eaa74be51e1e612fb82.png

did u donwload the update I made?

it was for the last update now with the christmas update maybe have some issues

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, SnowedBear said:

sorry but wheres the link? im having trouble finding it

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a4yskf2p0mlmf5n/Dark_Theme_D-22.zip/file

Advice this is from before christmas and chinese new years updates, it could have some things missing (like latest particles icons) and maybe some other minor bugs 

Gonna re-update soon this week maybe

Edited by budadeth
  • 6 months later...