[Implemented] Orange shiny box in PC

[quote name='MrMasonMan' timestamp='1358497176' post='166124']
I see potential in having a "Mark" icon in the summary while in the box, so you can mark all your pokemon like in the games. But instead you can put on different colours (obviously not orange) so you can identify all of your pokemon. IE, I'd make my competitive 50s green, my 100s red and my hm slaves blue or something like that.
[/quote]

Zomg your a genius, and i got another question why a certain ....... hasnt been banned yet?

[quote name='Shanie' timestamp='1358496337' post='166116']
Gold icons are a relatively new idea in the long run of the game, so it was probably just not thought about.
[/quote]Aha good point. Also, I did not know that. Well, seems common sense to make any icon box (party, storage PC, trade screen, etc) turn gold for shinies, so I trust they'll add that now that the lack of that feature has been pointed out.

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1358370280' post='164931']
Wow, yeah this is a nice suggestion, and would certainly put an end to a lot of unneeded hassle.
[/quote]
[quote name='Shanie' timestamp='1358492931' post='166089']
To the top with you, brilliant idea!
[/quote]

sooo you'll pass this idea on up to the devs?

[quote name='MrMasonMan' timestamp='1358497176' post='166124']
I see potential in having a "Mark" icon in the summary while in the box, so you can mark all your pokemon like in the games. But instead you can put on different colours (obviously not orange) so you can identify all of your pokemon. IE, I'd make my competitive 50s green, my 100s red and my hm slaves blue or something like that.
[/quote]

The "mark" idea was in response to players wanting a way to mark IVs. You can see this because the symbols match up with the stat, like Heart for HP or Square for Defense.

I think a Notes tab (client-side), a gold outline indicator, and an item marker on the sprite would drastically improve our organization.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like a bit of confirmation, please. If that's not asking too much.

Is this change going to be added to the next update, or some update after that?
Seems like it would require little effort to code, and is a must for the game. Everyone likes it, everyone wants it.

Will it get done? Do the devs at least know about it?

[quote name='BruceWayne' timestamp='1361993913' post='212400']
I'd like a bit of confirmation, please. If that's not asking too much.

Is this change going to be added to the next update, or some update after that?
Seems like it would require little effort to code, and is a must for the game. Everyone likes it, everyone wants it.

Will it get done? Do the devs at least know about it?
[/quote]

yeah i'd like to know too

two GMs already posted in here supporting so i would assume this is a recognized suggestion?

• 2 weeks later...