GEN 8 STYLE THEME + MODS - (WIP) android/pc support

3 hours ago, budadeth said:

i just tried all links working here

Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can’t access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Earlier it says this, now i can 

12 hours ago, JoyBoy said:

Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time. Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can’t access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Earlier it says this, now i can 

Yes that usually happen with Google, if it helps you in the future there is a way to surpass that its to create a folder inside your Google Drive then copy the file you want to download there and download your folder, you can see how its done on youtube, good luck 🤙

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2022 at 7:04 PM, budadeth said:

Hey Jared, love the mods, I've just installed all the mods except for the models. The theme doesn't work and says it's outdated for the current version of Pokemmo. The icon pack also doesn't work for me, in neither the party nor the box. I did install it correctly as far as I see with the ones in the zips being in zips and the others in the folder format and in the current directory. Both the sounds with the normal and remastered SwSh sounds work perfectly, so I can't understand the problem.

Edit: I found the newer version of the theme here and that works. I also found the newer version of the icon pack and replaced that in the mods folder and put that in but the icon pack still doesn't work. 

Edited by DareThePolarBear
Edit: Found the newer posts
On 11/18/2022 at 2:53 PM, DareThePolarBear said:

Hey Jared, love the mods, I've just installed all the mods except for the models. The theme doesn't work and says it's outdated for the current version of Pokemmo. The icon pack also doesn't work for me, in neither the party nor the box. I did install it correctly as far as I see with the ones in the zips being in zips and the others in the folder format and in the current directory. Both the sounds with the normal and remastered SwSh sounds work perfectly, so I can't understand the problem.

Edit: I found the newer version of the theme here and that works. I also found the newer version of the icon pack and replaced that in the mods folder and put that in but the icon pack still doesn't work. 

Did u remember to activate the mod in the login screen?

• 3 weeks later...

Can you please tell me which theme is the one in folder 3 id 1128 from the sound pack? It's supposed to  be victory theme but it's not. It's so dope

Found it

COFFIN DANCE MEME - Pokémon Edition (Astronomia Remix) on yt

Edited by gorqus
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello, I am new to the game.
I am trying to install your bundle,
the mods work but unfortunately the theme does not.
here is the message that appears when I try to put it:
The theme GENERATION 8 STYLE THEME could not be loaded.
The theme may be incompatible with this version
please look at the logs for more information on the cause of the error please help me

translated by google translate
7 minutes ago, JordiBLMM said:
Hello, I am new to the game.
I am trying to install your bundle,
the mods work but unfortunately the theme does not.
here is the message that appears when I try to put it:
The theme GENERATION 8 STYLE THEME could not be loaded.
The theme may be incompatible with this version
please look at the logs for more information on the cause of the error please help me

translated by google translate

On 11/29/2022 at 4:55 AM, budadeth said:

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, coomode said:

i can not install  Generation 8 style THEME   can not input file in mod  management on pc  help me pls 

2222222.jpg

22222233333.jpg

Theme goes into "themes" folder, not "mods", then you activate in-game by "settings" - "interface" - "theme" , choose the theme and save 

Just now, budadeth said:

Theme goes into "themes" folder, not "mods", then you activate in-game by "settings" - "interface" - "theme" , choose the theme and save 

Be sure to download my last update on the comments

11 hours ago, budadeth said:

Be sure to download my last update on the comments

Thank you very much. I don't understand where it is. I thank you very much from my heart.