Outra região

I went to see how it works to go to another region and ended up getting stuck, I just want to go back to Fire Red and be happy. Do I have to do until the fourth badge of this bad game?

Fui ver como funciona ir para outra região e acabei ficando preso, só quero voltar para o Fire Red e ser feliz. Tenho que fazer até a quarta insignia desse jogo ruim ?

Edited by CaiqueReis

Olá! :)

Se você mudar de região sem querer, você só precisa pegar seu pokemon inicial na nova região e falar com a sua mãe na primeira cidade, ela te manda de volta para a região onde você estava.

Caso queira jogar, a partir da sua segunda região, você só precisa chegar até o porto para poder viajar para outras regiões, o requerimento de 4 insígnias é só para sair da região onde você começou.

Kanto: Vermilion

Hoenn: Slateport

Sinnoh: Pastoria

Unova: Castelia

Até você ser capaz de chegar nessas cidades, a sua mãe te leva de volta para a região anterior se você falar com ela.

-

Hello! :)

If you switch regions accidentally, you just need to get your initial pokemon in the new region and talk to your mother in the first city, she sends you back to the region where you were.

If you want to play, you only need to get to the port to be able to travel to other regions, the requirement for 4 badges is just to leave the region where you started.

Kanto: Vermilion

Hoenn: Slateport

Sinnoh: Pastoria

Unova: Castelia

Until you are able to reach these cities, your mother will take you back to the previous region if you talk to her.