HELP I think my game is bugged

Hi I've been playing the Sinnoh story and now after I've released the 3 lake Pokemon from Galactic HQ I went to Mt Coronet but for some reason the entrance with the ancient painting shards is still closed and Looker still says 'Please! You must stop Team Galactic!' and I can't seem to figure out the problem. 

I've literally gone back and forth multiple times between Galactic HQ and Mt Coronet to see if I've missed something but I'm really scared my game is bugged.

If so is there a way to fix it or is my save/character doomed?

Thnx for your time.

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 01.55.55.png

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 01.52.47.png

3 minutes ago, jaryan said:

Hi I've been playing the Sinnoh story and now after I've released the 3 lake Pokemon from Galactic HQ I went to Mt Coronet but for some reason the entrance with the ancient painting shards is still closed and Looker still says 'Please! You must stop Team Galactic!' and I can't seem to figure out the problem. 

I've literally gone back and forth multiple times between Galactic HQ and Mt Coronet to see if I've missed something but I'm really scared my game is bugged.

If so is there a way to fix it or is my save/character doomed?

Thnx for your time.

Good question, PokeMMO has an autosave system. However, in your particular situation, log off and back on to solve the problem. You could either be ported to the Pokemon Center or reconnect to the spot without the added bugs (this is speaking from a guy who also uses the Android client).

If you are still have issues, then you should file a Support Request. The people there are quite talented in cyber troubleshooting.

5 hours ago, LORDxDIABLO said:

Try to go through the fragments, they do not prevent you from passing, I remember the last time I played the SHINON region it seemed strange to me that the fragments stayed in the middle of the entrance

Haha okay it actually worked. thnx!