How to get fly?

4 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

Hello. Did you defeat Bianca? If so, you should have it in your Bag:

image.png.7b83f804f095bef4ac1c18cc05b6d0e2.png

HM Locations: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/89406-storyline-guide-hm-locations/

Have a nice day.

I defeated all the battles after gym leader, now onto another city, an no fly in sight. I checked all of my inventory an searched. Makes no sense? really need it do you get it at some point after the city? because I havent fully made it to the next city but I fully cleared this one an am almost at the next. Also faced rivals after the gym leader, just not sure if Bianca was specially one.

3 minutes ago, Brokenhope said:

I defeated all the battles after gym leader, now onto another city, an no fly in sight. I checked all of my inventory an searched. Makes no sense? really need it do you get it at some point after the city? because I havent fully made it to the next city but I fully cleared this one an am almost at the next. Also faced rivals after the gym leader, just not sure if Bianca was specially one.

Bianca should be in the north west part of Driftveil City when you have defeated the Gym according to this walkthrough:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/76529-storyline-guide-kanto-hoenn-sinnoh-unova-complete-walkthrough-all-items-hidden-items/

If you obtained the Quave Badge (5th badge) and defeated Bianca, then check your "TMS & HMS" section of your Bag as your HM02 Fly should be found there. If not, please issue a bug report at https://support.pokemmo.eu/login/ by logging in with your game account, thank you. 

I beat the 4th badge that was in driftveil city, which is where it says you get fly in the guide I read. Is it a 5th  badge thing?

Also now the path is blocked for 5th badge progression by a spider web, its chargestone cavee? I already beat the 4th gym leader an have 4 badges, which the guide says you need to get past? Im confused on how to progress.

Edited by Brokenhope
18 minutes ago, Brokenhope said:

I beat the 4th badge that was in driftveil city, which is where it says you get fly in the guide I read. Is it a 5th  badge thing?

Also now the path is blocked for 5th badge progression by a spider web, its chargestone cavee? I already beat the 4th gym leader an have 4 badges, which the guide says you need to get past? Im confused on how to progress.

Nimbasa is the 4th Gym badge (Bolt Badge) in Unova region. After obtaining that badge, you need to head to Route 5 to battle Cheren, and then follow the path to Driftveil City to challenge the Gym for the 5th Gym badge (Quave Badge). 

image.png.399cdd5053d30d0fdf937a6beb2d66a2.png

Try and follow the walkthrough I previously linked. It should explain you in detail on how to advance in story. Good luck! ^^