Suggestion for improvement of Chat Sound Notification Options

Darkoure

Question

I would like to see an addtional option for the "Chat Sound Notification Options"

We got a Highlighted Sound everytime a word comes up you choosed to get notifed of. for example: you write "charmander" into the list of words you want to be notified of, and if somebody writes "charmander" in global chat, you get the notification sound. EZ!

But how about we add some colour to it? not in a way that players can write with colour, but those highlighted words ( Darkoure / Darkoure  ) appear in maybe a choosen colour ( of course not for everyone, just for yourself since you decide which word you want to get notfied of ). Often I have to search the chat for the wanted information and sometimes I just cant find it so I give up because the chat is to fast especially if you´ve enabled all languages.

I would be so grateful for saving time  instead of scrolling up and down because I cant find that one word that triggered it.

This Idea is not just an easier way to check the chat to farm Phenos or Swarms, it is indeed helpful, since we! The Community are helping eachother out already with calls it is also helpful for the trade chat or if somebody is calling your Name or even shouting "events. 

This way you can use more words to get notified of and it doesnt have to peep peep all the time- More possiblites more enjoyment. <3

Also a big  ++ for people who have problems with hearing or people who are playing without sounds.. (maybe at night)
and a huge help for Android players, because you don't see the chat all the time, it's even harder to follow.

Thanks for reading :3

Edited by Darkoure

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet