BUG FIX/ QOL IMPROVEMENT: Android move inspector is very frustrating

KushPope

Question

On Android version, trying to read what a move does(one you know or are about to learn) if you are in a battle does not work as intended. When you want to see the move, you have to long press on the move but that's very difficult to do. You have to press so long and in just the right way that if you didn't know this amazing new feature was added to the game you would miss it entirely(it wont show up and you're just sitting there with your finger on the screen). The biggest problem is that if you manage to get tooltip to appear, it disappears immediately and if you want to read it you have to keep your finger pressed down the entire time and if you slip you just used that move you were reading.

Hopefully this is an easy fix but, number one, I think this is such an awesome Quality of Life improvement you guys added, that not being able to use it on the platform that I'm gonna spend a good portion of my time playing the game on would be very distressing. And number two, I think this is almost a necessary addition to the game to make it more playable. I love RPG'S as much as the next guy but having to look every tiny detail up on a wiki every time a character levels up is a task no gamer should have to slog through in 2021. The microing is the fun part, but digging through 20 webpages to become a virtual legal expert at the game is not. Number three, I was fortunate to have played this on the pc first, so I got to see this feature works flawlessly, but someone who starts on android is likely to miss this entirely(I had given up looking entirely until I randomly saw the tooltip for a split second), and have to stop in the middle of fights multiple times in a playthrough to look something up so they don't end up deleting a move they might want.

Sorry for the rant, I usually don't create accounts for single posts like this, but what you guys have done here is quite simply one of the most amazing innovations I've seen in gaming in a long time, so I'd do it again. Keep up the good work, I plan on playing for a long time to come, regardless of whether this gets fixed or not! Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet