has not updated a new Pokémon game on this mmo system for a long time, won't you do it anymore?

I have always found this mmo system incredible, and I believe that it lacks advertising and I don’t see anything on Facebook or Instagram. But I guarantee that everyone would play. My friend, who is not even a fan, saw it, and wanted to play ... Anyway, I haven't seen updates from other games attached to this mmo system in a long time, won't you do it anymore? Why this work is amazing !! ... If it's a lack of money (and start a new project), charge 1 dollar for 3 months each, which I guarantee is better than nothing, to play ... (free 15 days) or open the game, do it in chat in a special way that there is no money to start a new project, there is always a rich guy playing who likes to help ... Well, I have been with you since the beginning, I disappear for a long time, but whenever I come back I stay well over 15 days. And I would pay to play if it wasn't expensive ...

so this idea ... but the main question is: will there be new games inserted?

Edited by Guardiaodf123
1 hour ago, EricRasp said:

Talking about regions after Johto is a bit too early now. Who know how many years that would take.

Pretty much this. Anything after Gen 5 would require an entire engine overhaul or just a completely new engine because of the transition from tile based mapping and four way directional controls to fully 3D rendered overworlds with full 360 directional controls, and that's not even considering that every sprite/vanity would need a new 3D model for the fully 3D avatars or how the world spaces prior to Gen 6 would even be handled. Would they remain sprite and tile based or all be ported forward (and most likely requiring custom assets as we currently have access to maps that don't have remakes in Gen 6 or newer.

And not to mention the increased difficulty of ripping and decrypting personal Gen 6+ roms for use by the average end user.

1 minute ago, kuplion said:

Pretty much this. Anything after Gen 5 would require an entire engine overhaul or just a completely new engine because of the transition from tile based mapping and four way directional controls to fully 3D rendered overworlds with full 360 directional controls, and that's not even considering that every sprite/vanity would need a new 3D model for the fully 3D avatars or how the world spaces prior to Gen 6 would even be handled. Would they remain sprite and tile based or all be ported forward (and most likely requiring custom assets as we currently have access to maps that don't have remakes in Gen 6 or newer.

And not to mention the increased difficulty of ripping and decrypting personal Gen 6+ roms for use by the average end user.

Exactly. I would rather they make an entirely new game. Kinda like second gen PokeMMO for Gen 6 and later. However, I don't see it happening with just 4 devs. So, it's a toss up. The future of this game depends on how ambitious the big 4 are.