GUI themes not letting me duel?

hello, i am new here, i apologize if this is in the wrong section and ive been playing around with mods, and gui themes.

my question is: when i use gui theme and apply it how can i duel people? (no matter what gui theme i use its the same result and i really found a gui i like)

Examples: when i have the gui on i try to send duel requests i get nothing, people try to send me duel requests i cant see the request, i cant duel at all and its very annoying because i now hate the vanilla game since i can mod it now xD.

any help is much appreciated.

- Luci

P.S. if you need evidence of what im talking about. ill point you to my previous stream on twitch, and tell you what timeline to go to. thats the only way i can show u unless i upload a video to youtube.   

15 minutes ago, LuciferCazut said:

hello, i am new here, i apologize if this is in the wrong section and ive been playing around with mods, and gui themes.

my question is: when i use gui theme and apply it how can i duel people? (no matter what gui theme i use its the same result and i really found a gui i like)

Examples: when i have the gui on i try to send duel requests i get nothing, people try to send me duel requests i cant see the request, i cant duel at all and its very annoying because i now hate the vanilla game since i can mod it now xD.

any help is much appreciated.

- Luci

P.S. if you need evidence of what im talking about. ill point you to my previous stream on twitch, and tell you what timeline to go to. thats the only way i can show u unless i upload a video to youtube.   

Hey there,

I had this problem a few months ago which really annoyed people lol.

You're most likely using an outdated UI, they recently changed the layout for the PvP duelling window and many of the themes haven't been updated to adapt towards this.

You'll likely need to install the newest themes available.

1 minute ago, Imperial said:

Hey there,

I had this problem a few months ago which really annoyed people lol.

You're most likely using an outdated UI, they recently changed the layout for the PvP duelling window and many of the themes haven't been updated to adapt towards this.

You'll likely need to install the newest themes available.

where can i find the most updated themes? ive tried a lot of them and they do the dame thing, or i can somehow update the theme myself how would i begin to do that? ive seen theres tutorials, however though idk which one to choose.

2 minutes ago, LuciferCazut said:

where can i find the most updated themes? ive tried a lot of them and they do the dame thing, or i can somehow update the theme myself how would i begin to do that? ive seen theres tutorials, however though idk which one to choose.

I've been using this, taking a few UI bits from other themes:

They updated it when I explained the PvP issue you had - Let me know what you think :)

1 hour ago, Imperial said:

I've been using this, taking a few UI bits from other themes:

They updated it when I explained the PvP issue you had - Let me know what you think :)

I've tried it out, however i only like one theme with the one mod. its the final fantasy 7 gui/mod. I've contacted the creator of it and still currently awaiting his response. i think I'm probably just gonna edit it myself and fix the mod/gui and update it and send the files to the original creator. i just wanna show case it because it goes with my final fantasy 7 theme when i stream on twitch.

as he/she said on page 2 they dont have enough time because of work and college do ill have to take it into my own hands i guess. do you know the first thing or can you point me into a good direction to what program i use?