[Official] Wednesday Night Lightweights (Monthly: Feb)

Shanie

[quote name='CPerseus1' timestamp='1360713671' post='195378']
[quote name='tadpole' timestamp='1360699548' post='195120']
Not much of a heads-up
[/quote][/quote]

I can't quote last tournament as the thread isn't possible to find anymore but it was stated

[Quote]
This will be a monthly tournament where the winner of each tournament will get invitation to one final tournament in the end of the year called Master's tournament
[/quote]

I would say thats a month up so anyone who made the signups should also been saving their team or building one since then. Well if you didn't do to this tournament, now you know and can do it to the next. ;)

Location is Vermillion Channel 4. The Stomping Grounds. AKA The Machop in town Square. See you guys there for Check-in at 530. I will have a few REF's there before hand to do pre-sign in, if anyone needs it. If you are not there AT THE TIME SIGN-IN begins I will not hesitate to give away your spot. Be on time as we will be trying to speed through this. ;)

[quote name='Kimikozen' timestamp='1360712318' post='195355']
OhhhEmmmGeeee its so hard to get a team ready in 3 teams. I only have 1 fully evd Pokemon with good ivs. And another with good ivs in the process of ev'n

Errmmmffff... (Cough) (If I can borrow a Pokemon from someone) (Cough) :D
[/quote]

idk if that's allowed, but it really shouln't since it won't be fair for the people who trained hard >.<

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Location is Vermillion Channel 4. The Stomping Grounds. AKA The Machop in town Square. See you guys there for Check-in at 530. I will have a few REF's there before hand to do pre-sign in, if anyone needs it. If you are not there AT THE TIME SIGN-IN begins I will not hesitate to give away your spot. Be on time as we will be trying to speed through this. [/font][/color] ;)[/quote]