[GUI] Pokemon Volt White, Black Soul, Generation Marnie POKEMMO THEME (compatible with new updates)

1 hour ago, ShaqOT said:

OMG, maybe i was sleepy i tried them yesterday and they didn't work but they do today...THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!! Enjoy your weekend 

Gracias por el contenido...looks awesome but idk why i can never get them to work...seems like some areas are missing like the pocket center doesn't have the borders to show pages, etc 😞 but I LOVE WHAT YOU DO for the community it is awesome 🙂 

Post an screenshoot I ll try to help you, the theme its updated now it should work fine

2 hours ago, noobsaibot said:

@budadeth @PikachuyEmolga @Ivanyxu2000 thank you for keeping this theme updated, i put the latest link on the front page, much appreciation to all of you who were involved in this cool forum.

Thanks to you this still one of the best works 👏

aqui unos bugs, el gtl esta bugeado sin ver. los datos de los pkm solo mostrando sprites y no precios. y en el sistema de combate lo unico que esta bueado, es que la descrision de los objetos a la hora de ver la mochila no se ven. de lo demas esta bien, tomate tu tiempo amigo para arreglarlo. yo te informo de lo que puedes mejorar para actualizarlo.

4 hours ago, PikachuyEmolga said:

aqui unos bugs, el gtl esta bugeado sin ver. los datos de los pkm solo mostrando sprites y no precios. y en el sistema de combate lo unico que esta bueado, es que la descrision de los objetos a la hora de ver la mochila no se ven. de lo demas esta bien, tomate tu tiempo amigo para arreglarlo. yo te informo de lo que puedes mejorar para actualizarlo.

Muchas gracias bro pero tranquilo, yo lo verifico mirando el código de programación, ahí se puede ver qué hay diferente para luego actualizar esto 

Thanks a lot but chill, I verify looking at the code of programing, there I can see whats its different to make an update

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 3:51 PM, PikachuyEmolga said:

On 8/16/2023 at 2:11 PM, vitoxo24 said:

Hello, it's very good, but when I put it in, I get this error, if it could be solved

image.thumb.png.2b4cf8e634fea8b6edb8cd6b1bdecadc.png

On 8/16/2023 at 5:29 PM, Dankvegapr said:
can you please update it to jhoto update please

On 9/4/2023 at 11:33 AM, PalomoVirtual said:

when is the update coming for the generation marnie mod

On 9/5/2023 at 12:49 AM, dashabi520 said:

look forward

UPDATE 

Black Soul Endless Rain:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/71j5qnemm7v8xj1/Pokemon+Black+Soul+Endless+Rain.zip/file

1.thumb.png.dc066e74d57cc377411ee8e070c9cd33.png

Volt White Purizumu Wind Theme:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/63pqicn9v4lkecq/Pokemon+Volt+White+Purizumu+Wind.zip/file

screen.thumb.png.cb6cf80e48a87550e5562d5e020374a2.png

Generation Marnie:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hqbhooiyrcsf3pm/Pokemon+Generation+Marnie.zip/file

5.png.e5588aca9986cb2925041119a68d6013.png

Hi. I have a request for the user that made this theme, I love it but it gives me some bugs but mainly I want to ask the creator to change the way GTS information is presented, because I like the background he made with that blue color and the link lines refering to some wifi or connecting thing. But in my game I can't see any of the info (the bug I talked about) and I really would like to se the pokemons IV and complete info with the blue GTS background...

53 minutes ago, Lucianditoo said:

Hi. I have a request for the user that made this theme, I love it but it gives me some bugs but mainly I want to ask the creator to change the way GTS information is presented, because I like the background he made with that blue color and the link lines refering to some wifi or connecting thing. But in my game I can't see any of the info (the bug I talked about) and I really would like to se the pokemons IV and complete info with the blue GTS background...

download from my lastest comment

On 9/6/2023 at 3:44 AM, budadeth said:

this one

Man hoy llegue y lo probe, me di cuenta que hablabas español porque me tome la molestia de leer todo el  hilo xd veo que el tema paso por varias modificaciones pero quedo GOD, lo único que quiero es saber si hay alguna manera de sacar la transparencia porque algunas cosas cuesta verlas, si no fuera por ese detalle estaría perfecto, tremendo laburo te mandaste con el australiano xd