[GUI] Pokemon Volt White, Black Soul, Generation Marnie POKEMMO THEME (compatible with new updates)

4 hours ago, Cil96 said:

my commerce screen has errors, I downloaded the latest version

image.thumb.png.bed13405424afd7ce1ed5b4c69b7b8c2.png

no way 

On 11/3/2023 at 4:08 PM, budadeth said:

not this ones

28 minutes ago, PikachuyEmolga said:

cuando vino la actualizasion no me dejaba iniciar secion, y las obsiones desapareceron. tuve que borrar el theme desde. la carpeta si queria acceder al juego minimo

Y ahora sí te funciona ?

• 2 weeks later...

hey man, i was wondering if you know how to update outdated themes? like how you did with this update ,

NEW UPDATE V.1.8

- New Latest Update POKEMMO Compatibility Theme Code

cause i have a theme i love but cant figure out how to update that compatability theme code, id be forever grateful if you could tell me how thats done.

1 hour ago, PumpActionWang said:

hey man, i was wondering if you know how to update outdated themes? like how you did with this update

This hace custom work, its not like the usual themes

It depends on the theme, if you look for a simple update just make a new copy of the updated "default" theme and copy inside "res" all the main images from the theme you want to update 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ZOMBEREX said:

Hi, if I try to insert the mod it stops telling me that it is an old version, by any chance is there a link to an updated version of the mod? Tks

Check out my latest comments with updated links

Thank you for keeping this theme updated. Was wondering, in the original screenshots in the botton right next to every icon there is text, I would really love that on all the themes that dont significantly change that. Has this been changed or is it on my part?

8 hours ago, Empi said:

Thank you for keeping this theme updated. Was wondering, in the original screenshots in the botton right next to every icon there is text, I would really love that on all the themes that dont significantly change that. Has this been changed or is it on my part?

Your welcome, but sorry bro I dont know about that, I know that you can enlarge the menu icons in interface settings of the game but they dont have the icons, just the text, cant help you more than that

12 hours ago, budadeth said:

Your welcome, but sorry bro I dont know about that, I know that you can enlarge the menu icons in interface settings of the game but they dont have the icons, just the text, cant help you more than that

I don't believe you! I've spend a lot of time on this forum yesterday and your name is all plastered over it. You've done a lot of work keeping themes updates, that's very kind of you. A lot of themes have an non-standard menu bar yet the only one that works from me is from the theme archetype

15 hours ago, Empi said:

I don't believe you! I've spend a lot of time on this forum yesterday and your name is all plastered over it. You've done a lot of work keeping themes updates, that's very kind of you. A lot of themes have an non-standard menu bar yet the only one that works from me is from the theme archetype

Yes but Im not expert at all, I have very little knoledge about the code that the game uses, thats why I cant add some things like that little bar, thanks for your words anyways

8 hours ago, hfwincdyigxw said:

RU_LTD16Y862B1E8W.thumb.png.b9dd8a21f0d0294086522911043f4cf6.pngWhy do some scenes fail to display like this

last update fix that, but its not updated to the last event thou, gonna have to wait till next update of the theme IN THE COMMENTS

12 hours ago, PikachuyEmolga said:

pues a mi no me ha dado problemas el theme todo va bien y normal de momento, eso si veo algun problema aviso por aqui. 

gracias amigo, ya tengo identificado los nuevos cambios, es cierto q a simple vista no se han modificado muchas cosas, pero para el evento recomiendo usar el tema default porque creo q da errores

I dont recommend to use this themes when doing the event

On 2/14/2024 at 12:02 AM, hfwincdyigxw said:

RU_LTD16Y862B1E8W.thumb.png.b9dd8a21f0d0294086522911043f4cf6.pngWhy do some scenes fail to display like this

On 2/14/2024 at 12:17 PM, PikachuyEmolga said:

pues a mi no me ha dado problemas el theme todo va bien y normal de momento, eso si veo algun problema aviso por aqui. 

update ahead

• 1 month later...

Thank you for keeping this mod updated, it has been my favorite pretty much since I started playing Pokemmo. I've been tweaking it here and there for my own use, then reverting back to Volt White as intended as I've been playing. I've loved having rotom as my dex, but I'm a genwunner at heart so I had to modify him into dexter. I also made an inventory page out of the fire red/leafgreen backpack. I think they work well with the theme, and don't have enough experience or other work to make my own theme so I figured I'd share them here in case anybody else wanted to use them.

Thanks again for the great themes and the hard work in keeping them up to date!

Backpack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o5o64MAptkL68YePAsUN0N7IJI2hjiRD/view?usp=sharing

Dex: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R1ME5ZBslTah19hBq5D718mSItpO1CnY/view?usp=sharing

genwunner.png

Edited by Montellio