[MOD] Complete PokeMMO Follower Sprites | Updated and Fixed Version | Legendary and Forms Included

Hey bro, if you have enough free time, could you add at the start of this thread some pics with pokémons with this mod enabled/disabled just for comparison?

I don't have shinies to test the most broken Pokémons.

My only shiny Pokémon is the same with or without the mod, but with particles.

Edited by LordHenry
On 10/29/2022 at 11:09 AM, Garcia98 said:

Hi, I was wondering why the follower sprite of my Gallade appears to be shiny when it's not a shiny, here's a screenshot with the mod disabled on the left and enabled on the right:

image.png.6b30bfd86a04aea37fd0b199f9a49e4d.png image.png.c17b14bc62483fb87d121c76339845b3.png

I've just double checked in my project files and in the mod (with a fresh download), but normal Gallade has the correct follower sprite in there. This may be a client bug but I'll see if there is anything I can do to fix it at my end.

3 hours ago, kuplion said:

I've just double checked in my project files and in the mod (with a fresh download), but normal Gallade has the correct follower sprite in there. This may be a client bug but I'll see if there is anything I can do to fix it at my end.

image.png.2d03fbc06745dd58bf527eef039606a0.png

Looks like this alternative file might be messing up the load order of the Gallade sprite.

cheers

1 hour ago, nurver9 said:

image.png.2d03fbc06745dd58bf527eef039606a0.png

Looks like this alternative file might be messing up the load order of the Gallade sprite.

cheers

Good catch, that was it! I've managed to reproduce this issue so I'll push an update asap. In the mean time, opening the .mod file with a tool like WinRAR or 7zip and deleting that file also solves this issue.

Now to work out why a sprite marked for a shiny is being used for a normal. O_o

EDIT: New file uploaded with erroneous file removed, no other changes.

Edited by kuplion

I noticed that with the mod, my Venusaur is more elevated from the ground than with just HGSS. It looks unnatural and the movement is also different.

Top: No Mod, Bottom: Mod

image.png.5da0a0a17cde559a24d78bbb45a754b0.png

Why are the Gen 1-4 mons included in this mod anyway?

Edit: I took a modification and removed Gen 1-4 from it, Vensaur is fixed now. 🙂

Here's the mod with only Gen 5 sprites: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hq1141vufmunxk0/Complete_PokeMMO_Follower_Sprites.mod/file

Edited by Cyen
On 11/3/2022 at 7:38 PM, Cyen said:

I noticed that with the mod, my Venusaur is more elevated from the ground than with just HGSS. It looks unnatural and the movement is also different.

Top: No Mod, Bottom: Mod

image.png.5da0a0a17cde559a24d78bbb45a754b0.png

Why are the Gen 1-4 mons included in this mod anyway?

Edit: I took a modification and removed Gen 1-4 from it, Vensaur is fixed now. 🙂

Here's the mod with only Gen 5 sprites: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hq1141vufmunxk0/Complete_PokeMMO_Follower_Sprites.mod/file

Gen 1 to 4 is included because the animations are setup differently so that they can have the bounce effect and the sparkles are added for shinies.. I'm working on repositioning everrything atm but there are thousands of sprites so it takes time.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been trying for quite some time but I am not finding the ZIP file ... when I download the same I get a movie/video, which again cannot be opened.
Could someone tell me how to get the ZIP file for this ?? image.thumb.png.0c7765496ca5a1b90777b5313b6bfb53.pngThis is what I get... there is no option for downloading the same as a ZIP file...

Edited by Kreyburn