Trade between 2 Accounts

im new and im in kanto currently having 4 badges and in lavender town. SO i just captured an haunter and since Gengar is my dream pokemon, i decided to make another account in pokemmo and in that im in viridian city with no badges. So took my characters in both accounts to viridian city but apparently im not able to spot the other character and not able to trade.

should i get some badges in the new account, or is there any other means of trade available??

pls help

Hi! As danhred says, you are probably on different channels. You can see your channel number (1-5) next to the location information on your device (top left corner on PC for example). You can change your channel using the 'Community' tab (book icon) -> Change Channel. 

You are also always welcome to ask for assistance from a staff member regarding a trade evolution. You may find us on Global chat where we are usually visible.

I hope this helps. 

16 hours ago, danhred said:

I think they're not on the same channel so you can't see him. But there is another method and that is to send an email from the PC you have to write the name of your other character write a subject, and point out the Pokémon, money or object to send

Yep that seems to be the case. Tks so much danhred!!

16 hours ago, Seth said:

Hi! As danhred says, you are probably on different channels. You can see your channel number (1-5) next to the location information on your device (top left corner on PC for example). You can change your channel using the 'Community' tab (book icon) -> Change Channel. 

You are also always welcome to ask for assistance from a staff member regarding a trade evolution. You may find us on Global chat where we are usually visible.

I hope this helps. 

thank you for responding, and yeah i changed the channels and completed the trade tks to y'all!!!