Suggestions on rewarding PVP players with vanity

qzlqzl

Question

In the Spring Festival of 2021, the TOP.25 team's Nian Beast hat was launched and In the follow-up Spring Festival of 2022, the TOP.50 team's Nian Beast hat was launched, and the TOP.1 team's shining Nian Beast hat was launched in the Spring Festival of 2022.

Shining fashion makes players increase their pursuit of the list.

Then, when PVP reaches 10000 points in the season, it will reward fashion such as waveguide hat, tulong hood, rattan snake hat, snow chestnut hat, multilateral hat, ice bear hat, Kotori Minami hood and so on.Because the fashions awarded by PVP points are all modified by the prototype of PM.Because players who have won in previous seasons can only get it repeatedly, the non-tradable nature of this fashion makes players with PVP points get no reward when they reach 10,000 points.

I would like to make a suggestion on the premise of the previously introduced Shining Nian Beast hood.I would like to make a suggestion that players who have already won repeatedly will be rewarded with flash fashion when they reach this height in the second season or It is more difficult to get the flash fashion,Points will reach a higher level before they can be obtained.To show the difficulty in obtaining the fashion.This can arouse PVP players who have already had fashion awards to fight more actively.It will also make other players who are interested in vanity Players who are interested in fashion matching,To understand the essence of the game, and play the elf game.

I believe this is not difficult to do.thank you:D

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet