I forgot this game existed lol

PokeMMO anniversary is on april 5th, There may be a jumpeon event coming as well as various official and unofficial tourneys. team tourney is april 9th. content wise, there are small updates here and there, but nothing I can think of over the past month. You can always check the changelogs for that. 

Remember to play in moderation so you don't burnout. There are plenty of players that take a few months break then come back.

4 hours ago, Omegalink said:

Been a month and i don't feel like coming back anytime soon, anything new?

It's actually what I describe here :

On 3/5/2022 at 12:28 AM, Bhen said:

If something like Diablo III's seasons are implemented in PokeMMO, PvE players won't leave the game after beating the Elite 4 or catch all the mons : it is in my opinion the best endgame option for PvE/Casual/Social players in a game like PokeMMO.

My forum account has been created in 2012. Every time I come back to pokeMMO, I start a new character. And every time I quit because I get bored of money/pvp/shiny farming. Only a few hardcore players are interested in this long term kind of gameplay. Other players = majority of them will just be waiting for new content which is added once every ~4 years. This is unfortunate.

If you think that seasons can be the solution, you can vote for the suggestion and maybe someday... who knows ^^

Edited by Bhen