GWAAAAAAAAAAARAGGGGGGGGGGGH!... I mean hi.

Kuma

Yo guys, this is Kuma here. Been playing for some sort of month and using the forum for somewhat shorter duration.My pokemon history started when I was, I dunno, 10 years old? I was in a toy store looking at videogames and I saw this awesome GameBoy case on which was the print of an amazing red dragon and I knew I just had to have it. I didn't actually know what pokemon was, but DAT DRAGON!

This was right around the time Pokemon was released in Denmark and it took a further, I think 4ish months before it actually became popular. However, my English capabilities at the time were something resembling non-existent. When Professor Oak told me to go pick a Pokemon I had no idea what the hell he was saying and for some reason I couldn't figure out how to click on the huge balls on the table, so for MONTHS I was stuck in Prof. Oak's tiny upper lab not understanding what to do. Yes, months. I don't know how either. But then other people started playing it and I was helped further. And that's the beginning of the greatest adventure of my life. [que pokemon gameplay montage with morality boosting pokemon theme music]

After that I played every generation, including a lot of the side games, until generation four which is the last I've played as of now. The physical/special split was too much for me. I had to restructure everything I knew about the game, and it just wasn't something I was prepared to spend the time doing at that stage in my life. Though I would like to play gen five now. Might get Black 2. Anyway, when my friends tipped me off that there was an online MMO for gen 3 I became estatic and just had to join. And you know what, even if this ever goes to gen 4, that's alright. I'm not gonna rage. It's too awesome.

Anyway, something more personal about me, I'm now twentythree years old and a university student. I'm studying Japanese and religious studies. As a hobby I'm a complete filmbuff to the extend that it becomes dangerous to my economy and sanity. Especially Japanese films are totally awesome, and um, stuff? Yeah. That is like totally me and stuff.

I have a chronic inability to keep myself short, so if you actually read all that crap, then good for me and good for you and good for Baby Jesus. Live well and prosper.