Pokemon little cup tournament

Hello guys and girls i would like to announce my little tournament that's going to take place at June 19 https://countingdownto.com/?c=4217514
In a game thats filled with OU players we never get to see the little ones shine so we will make a tournament that will bring out their best!!
To participate in this tournament you need to catch pokemon that have evolution chain and use the first of it's chain.
We will use the ingame pvp system and set the lvl cap to 20 so you can catch the pokemon at any lvl and still be able to use it, but we will use only moves that the monster
can learn up to lvl 20 or it STARTS with, so you will need to relearn the moves in the pokecenter.
Furthermore the monster cannot be EV trained unless its caught under lvl 20 and then you can only lvl it only to lvl 20 so you get the moves it learns.
If the monster learns more than 4 moves you get to pick the moves (HOORAY).
It shouldn't take more than 5 mins to catch a monster so thats half a hour to form a team if u don't search for nature.
Items and berries are not allowed
We will be using 5 pokemon.

No duplicates.

We will gather outside pallet town ch 1

BANS
SCYTER, PORYGON
DRAGON RAGE, SONIC BOOM

Make sure to dm me on discord or in pokemmo (Nevermore.DJ) that you will participate so that i make the vs list.

The price for 1st place is 1.5m 2nd place is 500k 3rd is 200k.
also the winner will battle me for a chance to win a monster.

Team showcase https://prnt.sc/0kN1kKo0pUGG
Good luck to all!

Edited by NevermoreDJ
4 hours ago, petemitchell said:

maybe should ban all ev training, bc i can get a amnesia bracer on a low level pokemon, max ev,'s, then take it off and lvl to 20.

maybe instead you must use rare candies to level them to 20

I will be checking the monsters that they are legit before the tournament starts I will also showcase mine

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.