Yawn Farfetch'd

Hi, I'm relatively new to the game and have been lurking for a bit but haven't been able to figure this out by myself... I'm trying to breed a farfetch'd to make into a catching pokemon with yawn + false swipe - but don't know if getting yawn onto it is possible. It's a 'special' move according to the pokedex, I found someone in a different topic saying 

come to battle facilities as Battle Frontier of Hoenn, or Trainer Tower of Kanto, an NPC there will teach special moves for certain BPs amount

but in the 'finding every move' guide yawn isn't mentioned as a tutor move. Before I spend hours trying to unlock both these locations - can someone confirm this will get me my yawn farfetch'd? 

10 minutes ago, ecto94 said:

For special move you need to go in Battle frontier in Hoenn and that cost some BP 

(bad english sorry)

What's confusing to me is that Yawn it's not listed in the 'finding every move' guide.. image.thumb.png.6b564b927d603cc83b3258774160a9f2.png

Edited by biesbas

Thank you everyone. In case someone else finds this topic later some things to add: the special move tutor is also available at the gearstation in nimbasa city. Cost is 8000 bp, equal to around 110k pokegen I believe.