Optional function for pp insufficient prompt

katto

Question

In this update, a feature has been added to the game that

"Using Sweet Scent without enough PP will now prompt to replenish it with an available item (Leppa/Ether/etc.)"

This is a good feature that can save a lot of time.
But this is also a bit less free at the same time, "replenish can't be closed quickly", "I don't actually want to use item to replenish pp", "easy to accidentally click wrong", etc.

Expect to be able to turn this feature off and on freely in the game settings window to respond to different needs.

1 answer to this question

This doesn't occur without Leppa Berries on your character, so it can be worked around in many ways:
1. Mail Leppa Berries To Yourself (Mail Alt>Alt Mails Back>Don't Claim Mail Until Leppas Are Needed)
2. Re-sell your Leppa Berries.  (The prices don't jump too far)
4. Store Leppa Berries on Pokemon in your PC. (Time consuming)

The above solutions are ultimately not ideal, and this suggestion does raise a good point, especially if PokeMMO continues with automated replenishing systems. I would add that an item storage system finally seems like it would be useful, outside of just minor QoL like, storing away abundant cosmetics, or stocking up on mass items. I can think of a couple additional ways to solve this:

1. OP: Toggle Auto-Replenish in Options
2. Item Storage System

3. Auto-Replenish requires Leppa Berries to be on a Hotkey, removing Leppa Berries from a Hotkey disables Auto-Replenish (Intuitive, yet could be confusing to some)