Mega evolutions

5 hours ago, Genets said:

Balancing megas is super easy - just put them all to ubers.

But this game have a lot much more important things to add before megas, like the rest of hidden abilities, Johto, but most importantly - legendaries, just another reason to add ubers tier.

There is a considerable number of Megas that perfectly belong in OU.

Idk why everybody acting here like all Megas super broken, Megas actually improve Meta by helping some Pokemons that normally would be rarely used to be competitive.

Again, I doubt Megas will ever be added, but the reason why some peoplr here don't want them to be added seems rather stupid. I'm sure most fans love Mega Evolution, so you are just a weird minority.

People posting on forum being a minority are not representative of the Playerbase, therefore there is bias in answers.

Based on the success of the franchise we can say that Megas and other additions have been exciting for the vast majority of players.

Regarding MMO integration devs have shown to be able to balance gameplay following evolution of original games.

Evolution of the meta is possible as long as people are willing to give it a try, finding new adaptations along the way.

Being open to new additions seems to be a positive mindset.

Edited by Zuladra
  • 1 year later...

Everyone ive known who played this game long enough wanted mega evolutions. Thats about 3 people. I think the issue is the lack of people bringing up the subject seriously; i believe it would add new possible mechanics into the game to aid the tournaments in having higher brackets giving long time players more hours to grind in game. I only see benefits (as long as its balanced properly of course) 

Please let this thread die and stop trying to make this game exactly like all the other games you dont play anymore.

We come to pokemmo because its amazing just the way it is. We dont need gimmicky crap like megas and dynamax, z-moves and all the other crap that drove the franchise to the ground.

Maybe thats just my opinion