I have to ask you some questions

I started yesterday in this game and I already won the teselia league, now my question is, I saw that many 
people ask how often they can challenge the gym leaders, that I understand is that it is to farm money and create 
competitive teams is that the case or am I wrong ?

On the other hand, I would like to know what pokemons I need to challenge the leaders and high command again, 
with what attacks, with what nature and with what ivs, if there is any guide and you can 
provide it to me, thank you very much.

I know these are questions that have already been answered a thousand times and I apologize.

The team to clear them quick is always built the same, but everyone's final 2 Pokemon are different

Make sure Whimsicott and Torkoal are below Lv.30, just to be sure they get OKHO'd from opponents.

https://pokepast.es/22bf5f1956494237

Whimsicott will lead with Torkoal, as soon as Torkoal brings the sun out its done. Whimsi will go first with Prankster to use Tailwind. If for any reason it lives to see a 2nd turn, memento something on the other team, killing itself and leaving the pain of -2 Atk and Sp.Atk on whatever you pick.

My final 2 are Nidoking and Flygon. You cannot use Typhlosions for Fire gyms (Flannery, Blaine, Chilli) and these can be used and sweep sucessfully without Tailwind and Sun

They can be used in electric gyms but I'd stick to Typhlosion since HP-Ice is attracted to Electric types in this game, and can be a pain for Flygon and Nidoking.

Sometimes I only use 1 Choice Specs and have the other using Charcoal. Just in case you need flexability and you might need a Solarbeam. 

In Juan's Gym (Hoenn #8) his Kingdra is Lv.90 and will survive 2 full HP choice spec eruptions (x2 modest 31IV 252EV)

Quickest run Ive done with these is 1hr 38. 

55 minutes ago, Elizn said:

The team to clear them quick is always built the same, but everyone's final 2 Pokemon are different

Make sure Whimsicott and Torkoal are below Lv.30, just to be sure they get OKHO'd from opponents.

https://pokepast.es/22bf5f1956494237

Whimsicott will lead with Torkoal, as soon as Torkoal brings the sun out its done. Whimsi will go first with Prankster to use Tailwind. If for any reason it lives to see a 2nd turn, memento something on the other team, killing itself and leaving the pain of -2 Atk and Sp.Atk on whatever you pick.

My final 2 are Nidoking and Flygon. You cannot use Typhlosions for Fire gyms (Flannery, Blaine, Chilli) and these can be used and sweep sucessfully without Tailwind and Sun

They can be used in electric gyms but I'd stick to Typhlosion since HP-Ice is attracted to Electric types in this game, and can be a pain for Flygon and Nidoking.

Sometimes I only use 1 Choice Specs and have the other using Charcoal. Just in case you need flexability and you might need a Solarbeam. 

In Juan's Gym (Hoenn #8) his Kingdra is Lv.90 and will survive 2 full HP choice spec eruptions (x2 modest 31IV 252EV)

Quickest run Ive done with these is 1hr 38. 

for unova works to?

Yep

This team doesn't run into any issues in Unova, and can beat all 3 leaders in the 1st gym without running to the Pokemon Center inbetween

Skylar can have a Drizzle Pokemon as their last battler(s) in which will ruin the sun fun but its nothing too harmful

Make sure Eruption on both Typhlosions has max PP

23 hours ago, Elizn said:

Yep

This team doesn't run into any issues in Unova, and can beat all 3 leaders in the 1st gym without running to the Pokemon Center inbetween

Skylar can have a Drizzle Pokemon as their last battler(s) in which will ruin the sun fun but its nothing too harmful

Make sure Eruption on both Typhlosions has max PP

very thx u use ur team and farm really good ?