Vocalizations regarding the July 1 update to jack pumpkin Head animation

guojump

Question

管理和玩家们大家好,在2022年7月1日的更新中,游戏增加了杰克南瓜头的动画效果,这导致游戏内对他开始炒作,我想说说我的想法,我为了获得更喜欢的衣服,努力的在游戏赚钱甚至氪金,前几天用杰克南瓜加了几百m的游戏币换到了喜欢的幽灵装,但是在今天的更新洗刷了杰克的样貌,使得他涨价了,我想说不能因为某些持有南瓜头为它正名的玩家的诉求就导致后期的改造而损害我们其他的玩家的利益,如果远古时装都进行重新加强效果那样我去会理解,但现在单单加强了杰克南瓜使得我以及一部分玩家很郁闷。我并不是抱怨,我也是更多的为了我们游戏能更好更平衡,而我们作为游戏热爱的支持者,也希望自己的体验更强,所以我的建议是:增加其他远古时装的动画效果(如果这是大的趋势而得到合理性)如幽灵装也同样是远古标志被我们喜欢和追求,也希望他能改变单调性得到加强,如像翼盔一样的染色功能以及幽灵漂浮的动画效果。

Management and players everybody is good, in the update of July 1, 2022, the game has increased jack pumpkin head animation effects, as a result, the game starts talking to him, I want to talk about my idea, I like clothes, in order to make more efforts to make money in the game of krypton gold, even with jack pumpkin and a few days ago the game currency to a few hundred m like ghost, But in today's update washed the jack's face, made him going up in price, I want to say just because some hold pumpkin head rectification of the player's appeal for it is the result of the later transformation and damage the interests of the other players, we if ancient fashion is to strengthen the effect that can understand me to, but now only strengthened the pumpkin jack helps me and part of the players is very depressed. I'm not complaining, I'm more interested in making our games better and more balanced, and we, as fans of games, want our experiences to be better, so here's my advice: Adding animation effects to other ancient fashions (if this is a big trend and it makes sense) such as ghost suits are also ancient symbols that we like and want to change the monotony to be enhanced, such as coloring functions like wing helmets and ghost floating animation effects.

Edited by guojump
增加英文

1 answer to this question