Multiple Alpha Starters?

I was under the impression that you could only get a single Alpha Starter from Red per character but I saw someone in Global chat link all the three starters. They were all Alpha, had the same OT and weren't bred. Is there a way to get all of them on the same character?

Just now, SacredDiver said:

I was under the impression that you could only get a single Alpha Starter from Red per character but I saw someone in Global chat link all the three starters. They were all Alpha, had the same OT and weren't bred. Is there a way to get all of them on the same character?

What most likely happened is that the ot was very slightly different, like SacredDIver/SacredDIver (just an example)

I talked to the guy who was having all OT alpha starters(not bred) like 3-4 days ago.. He said he was using different characters but OT was with same name nothing different. I didnt ask him about it in too much detail but he said that he made different characters and deleted them afterwards(there's certain time limit after which you can delete the newly created character) so i think he made one character with certain name then transfered pokemon and deleted that account then made character with same name and did it again till he got all alpha starters. Lastly I think he transfered all the pokemons to one newly created account which had same OT name( he was able to use same OT name perhaps because he deleted older account(s) ). I hope I was able explain properly 

Edited by Prabhat