[PGS 1] PokeMMO Grand Slam Season 1

Finals  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should finals be during or after LCPL

• During LCPL, in some random week
    • During LCPL, after week 7.
    • After LCPL ends.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/22/23 at 03:00 AM

Long time since last update? Well, we have some news to you.

First is regarding the schedule of tournament. The rotation of tours discussed with Quinn is now definitive.

The first qualifying tour will be held on 18th november, Friday, 18:00 on Pacific Time. Remembering, the time is not definitive because tour is automated(The time can still change.)

Second is about Halloween. We will not host Warm-Ups during halloween. Because of that, the 5th warm-up are pushed to saturday and 6th Warm-Up will only be held 13th November.

Third is about Hidden Ability released. We can't take action about OU/UU/NU tours because they are automated. We can't stop people from using Recent-Released HA. Now on LC and Untiered tours, and on finals, we can take actions and we will do. Any HA released, up to 48h before tournament starts, cannot be used.

Edited by caioxlive13

Unfortunately, bad news. The tournaments automated will have their prizes halved.

Because of some Community-Hosted tours, not only my tours, failing to fill all the spots avaliable, the tours will have to reduce the entry fee to 50k/seat. Because the quaifiers prize is 100% based on fees, the prize will be halved too.

• 1 month later...

We're back with Slam!

First qualifiers set to 14th January at 1 AM UTC(18 PM PST), and will be OU

For UU/NU qualifiers, we had troubles: Again due to lack of people on those tiers, we need to reduce size of tournament. Now it have 50/k fee, 32 seats and 800/k prize to winner.
Apologizes for any incovenience.

Also, about Untiered, we will follow the ruleset defined on Unofficial Formats - Discussion Thread. If something gets banned in less 48 hours prior to the tour, it will be still allowed for that tour, but will be banned for next one.

Edited by caioxlive13
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the lack of update on OP and on table. Wasn't with my computer avaliable(delayed to take it back more than expected) and i will update when i have it.

However, due to hard delay to end the tour, mostly because of new community-hosted tour rules(one with prize based on fees per week) LCPL has started before the tour and i'm on doubt if i do the finals during or after LCPL. I will leave a pool- please vote.