[GUI] Dark Souls 3 Revived

Hey guys, after many struggles and much editing, I've finally finished updating and fixing the old Dark Souls 3 theme.  (Original Creator: SirRoddrick)

Let me know if there is anything you think that needs changing or how much you like it

If there is anything amiss please let me know. I've tried to be thorough and go through everything so I don't believe there is anything missing,

but again if there is my OCD would love to know about it lol

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QkSL1V6mUKrG-ML3YFFalg45RCKz4VZT/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot 2022-09-23 155924.png

Screenshot 2022-09-23 160600.png

screenshot_1663963227.png

52 minutes ago, Sinisterserpant said:

Hey guys, after many struggles and much editing, I've finally finished updating and fixing the old Dark Souls 3 theme.  (Original Creator: SirRoddrick)

Let me know if there is anything you think that needs changing or how much you like it

If there is anything amiss please let me know. I've tried to be thorough and go through everything so I don't believe there is anything missing,

but again if there is my OCD would love to know about it lol

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QkSL1V6mUKrG-ML3YFFalg45RCKz4VZT/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot 2022-09-23 155924.png

Screenshot 2022-09-23 160600.png

screenshot_1663963227.png

Awesome!!! Funny I just updated the same theme a few minutes ago hahaha 

Did you acchieve to edit the mail thing?

Edited by budadeth
4 hours ago, LightningVector said:

Think the only issue I have with this theme is that the apostrophes are just white blocks or rectangles in the middle of text, so kind of bothers me every time I try to read and see that.

if that bothers you that much try my version on the 128 themes post, it has the default fonts

@Sinisterserpant you can fix that font with FontForge software (free) you can copy the working apostrophe of another font and overwrite the one this themes using, i can try to fix it for you if you want

• 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Bennet02 said:

Hello everyone. I have problems importing the od from the mods folder. Can anyone help me?
Thank you in advance :)

this is a theme it goes into "themes" folder not mods, unzip this theme there and then active from the ingame setup>interface

• 5 weeks later...

Complaint: the missing message about the hordes that spawn in. That being the "a swarm of X is near Y" message in the map (whether using town map/fly). Also the number of alphas caught on the pokedex doesn't have the colored bar like the others. The switch button on the battle screen is missing it's text

Other than that, solid work. 8.5/10

Edited by DubzJKO
17 hours ago, DubzJKO said:

Complaint: the missing message about the hordes that spawn in. That being the "a swarm of X is near Y" message in the map (whether using town map/fly). Also the number of alphas caught on the pokedex doesn't have the colored bar like the others. The switch button on the battle screen is missing it's text

Other than that, solid work. 8.5/10

That because this was done before the last update