pvp clauses

DOOM

Question

Hello everyone, since I was observing that there is an indecision about what to do with serperior, there are people like me, I like PVE much more than the PVP and want the pokemon not be nerfeados in any way, this includes not reducing stats or take off movements. I thought of a possible solution :

+could create a clause in which it is forbidden in pairings or official events the use of serperior with the movement rain leaves or garchomp with sword dance.that is if you can take serperior to pvp as long as it does not have raining leaves, example: as was done with hydreigon learning dragon comet.

keeping pokemon as original as possible without breaking pvp, most people are also kept without protest.is just a humble suggestion to keep the pokemon as tightly held originality and that we can use them to their full potential in the PVE that already has its higher difficulty than normal including the boss monster of each official event (king pumpkin among others) Thanks for reading. and sorry for my english.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet