[MOD] Voces Reales Pokemon - Real Voices Pokemon (GEN 1-5)

[MOD] Voces Reales Pokemon - Real voices Pokemon (GEN 1-5)

El Mod trae las voces de los Pokémon en anime, es posible que algunas voces suenen más bajo que otras, pero por la saturación de sonido se trató de evitar exceder el volumen. 

Mejore, Adapte, Amplíe el volumen y Limpie los ruidos de fondo con la ayuda de Fandubs para poder mejorar la calidad de sonido.

Funciona en PC, no fue testeado en Android y no tengo planeado en el caso que no funcione adaptarlo. Si tengo planeado mejorar los sonidos en un futuro. 

Espero que lo disfruten!. 

English (Google Translate):

The Mod brings the voices of the Pokémon in anime, it is possible that some voices sound lower than others, but due to sound saturation we tried to avoid exceeding the volume.

Enhance, Adapt, Boost volume and Clean up background noises with the help of Fandubs in order to improve sound quality.

It works on PC, it was not tested on Android and I have no plans to adapt it in case it does not work. If I have planned to improve the sounds in the future.

I hope you enjoy!.

image.jpeg.65c12a377bda3bb24c4549a8f4ea1e27.jpeg

Download link: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tgrrd1tinrhr92e/VocesPokemon.MOD/file

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 3:04 AM, brancayhielo said:

[MOD] Voces Reales Pokemon - Real voices Pokemon (GEN 1-5)

El Mod trae las voces de los Pokémon en anime, es posible que algunas voces suenen más bajo que otras, pero por la saturación de sonido se trató de evitar exceder el volumen. 

Mejore, Adapte, Amplíe el volumen y Limpie los ruidos de fondo con la ayuda de Fandubs para poder mejorar la calidad de sonido.

Funciona en PC, no fue testeado en Android y no tengo planeado en el caso que no funcione adaptarlo. Si tengo planeado mejorar los sonidos en un futuro. 

Espero que lo disfruten!. 

The Mod brings the voices of the Pokémon in anime, it is possible that some voices sound lower than others, but due to sound saturation we tried to avoid exceeding the volume.

Enhance, Adapt, Boost volume and Clean up background noises with the help of Fandubs in order to improve sound quality.

It works on PC, it was not tested on Android and I have no plans to adapt it in case it does not work. If I have planned to improve the sounds in the future.

I hope you enjoy!.

image.jpeg.65c12a377bda3bb24c4549a8f4ea1e27.jpeg

Download link: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tgrrd1tinrhr92e/VocesPokemon.MOD/file

Una pena que no funcione en Android, lo he probado en el PC y es maravilloso

1 hour ago, nurver9 said:

@brancayhielo or whoever wants to convert it for personal use- repackage the zip (.mod) using store mode (no compression.)

mobile does not support compressed audio files

The .MOD is uploaded in storage (without compression) and does not work on Android.
Too bad we can't see the Mods.Log on Android to know why it doesn't work.

imagen_2022-11-11_140342354.png

23 minutes ago, brancayhielo said:

The .MOD is uploaded in storage (without compression) and does not work on Android.
Too bad we can't see the Mods.Log on Android to know why it doesn't work.

imagen_2022-11-11_140342354.png

It been years since I suggested the dev team to feature cry mods on android 

I dont believe we could do anything even if we could read the log, because its not an error like when using compression 

It literally dont recognize the cry folders neither any file in it, better wait for official support meanwhile you can use an edited Black/White ROM 

• 2 weeks later...