two suggestions

Goldsz

Question

Hello everyone! I started playing in 2021, and I could see great changes that changed the gaming experience: not only the alphas and new skills that come out every 200 Alpha Ditto or Banette are amazing, but also the skill patch reward after the completing the pokedex has given new energy to my account.
I think there are only two things that should be fixed:
- unranked matches, to understand those with hidden pokemon, in 2021 had an exit button that activated when some infamous challenged you and then left the game. Now this blessed button is gone, forcing hundreds of trainers to get stuck in an idle match for more than a quarter of an hour. In this case, the only salvation is to log out and let the infamous win as a result;

SO PLEASE BRING THAT BLESSED BOTTON BACK TO LIFE!
- The Paladin Shield, please.1853599605_Schermata2022-12-02alle03_47_11.png.a6c10155795f3d7789afb33942811bff.png

I beg you. What design is it? An unknown pokemon with two balls for a head? (yes i know, maybe is a pumpking) but please improve it, put a design on it that makes sense. I'm fine with a griffin, a pokeball, a pikachu even with a PUMPKING QUAGSIRE could be great... anything, but that design can't be seen at all (and I really like the design of the vanities in pokemmo).

other than that, i like how this MMo is growing, so really great work.

Edited by Goldsz

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet