My Level 26 Charmander Won't Evolve

I put my level 15 Charmander into the daycare yesterday, I got it back today after gaining 9 levels and it will not evolve. I've tried levelling it up outside the daycare (got it to lvl 26),  I've tried to leave it inside my PC, logout and log back in which also didn't work, it is not at level cap, and it is not holding a everstone.

The picture attacted shows how its is level 26, not at a level cap, and is not holding a stone.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there something I am missing?

Thanks,

Edit: Got it to work after trading with a friend

Screenshot_20221206-220012_PokeMMO.jpg

Edited by GanderGDR
Update

Hi, 

Have you tried levelling it up in another session? To do this simply logout, then log back in straight away and it will ask to reconnect. Press no and log in again. It is best to not be in a battle before you do this, however.

Also, being offline for a while will start a new session. Its extremely likely a new session will have been started if you have been offline for a while.

If your Charmander still doesn't evolve after a level up in a new session, we will need to investigate further. Log in with your in game credentials to https://support.pokemmo.com and fill in a bug report.