The game doesn't open for me and you banned me for using an emulator

As I said in the title, I tried to enter the game on PC (windows 11), but the game opens and closes, and I more than meet the minimum requirements, but I tried to emulate it from a windows emulator and I was banned Until 12/30. Therefore, I wanted to appeal the ban and find a solution to the problem with the game staff. If any GM could contact me, I would appreciate it and wait for the ban time.
Thank you.

Captura de pantalla (16).png

then,this is the game which i opened.

I'm surprised the ban wasn't permanent. People have gotten permabanned for being suspected of doing what you actually did. Appeal the ban in support.pokemmo.com, and hope you can get it lifted if you explain your situation. Good luck

Hello,

As explained, using VMs or Emulators of any kind is against our rules. Bans which are less than 7 days in length cannot be appealed; please wait until the ban expires from your account.

For future reference, if you need technical assistance with the game, your best option is to raise a ticket with us at our support portal and explain the situation in detail so we can help you. You can raise a ticket by logging in here with your game account credentials:

https://support.pokemmo.com/

Thank you

• Damian locked this topic