[GUI] Purple/Gold Theme

Hi ! i recently (yesterday) made this theme because i wanted one like this and i thought that maybe it could interest any of you ! so there you go

https://www.mediafire.com/file/apcxmk63tbei0et/Violet_Luxueux.zip/file  /UPDATED/ 09/01/23

Here some pics : 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.18eeba4afb87438a08dd10c6e795a51c.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ceb0c2113cbf1f0a20d93f536eba2b68.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4a90230338367266132e9f3e84396249.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8b3ccb70536ce3d805f332465d828603.png

And if your wondering what i used to make all this i used Piskel a free software on navigator to make pixel art stuff ! (since i dont know how to use Photoshop i chose a more complex way but it was worth it !) Hope you like it !

Edited by Max59750
40 minutes ago, Max59750 said:

Hi ! i recently (yesterday) made this theme because i wanted one like this and i thought that maybe it could interest any of you ! so there you go

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0j20psjz6ru837i/Violet_luxueux.zip/file

i will just show the battle look right here because i think it looks amazing

image.thumb.png.7837726a96bfb1b49d38e4b0b05ed73e.png

And if your wondering what i used to make all this i used Piskel a free software on navigator to make pixel art stuff ! (since i dont know how to use Photoshop i chose a more complex way but it was worth it !) Hope you like it !

looks very cool man! you should add some more images if you can, love the colors great job!

17 hours ago, ShrekC said:

putting the zip in my mods folder does nothing. It doesn't even pop up in my mod menu 😞

As budadeth said ! just extract the winrar and then put the file in the "theme" part not mod and as he said again go in the in game settings and interface then choose the theme you want ! (i know i just repeated what he said but im not ORIGINAL OK ?! )

Edited by Max59750

I updated the Theme a bit because i realized that my sleepy brain didnt see that i accidently switched my gold color for a yellow standard and iv personalized a bit more the trainer card and a BIT of everything ! Here a little pic of my beautiful  work !  (BTW if someone can help me how to personnalize the almost invisible bar when your in battle i would love to know !)

image.thumb.png.58bb7de3426cd4dae134880356704296.png

Edited by Max59750
On 1/7/2023 at 1:52 PM, Max59750 said:

I updated the Theme a bit because i realized that my sleepy brain didnt see that i accidently switched my gold color for a yellow standard and iv personalized a bit more the trainer card and a BIT of everything ! Here a little pic of my beautiful  work !  (BTW if someone can help me how to personnalize the almost invisible bar when your in battle i would love to know !)

image.thumb.png.58bb7de3426cd4dae134880356704296.png

you can enable the battle panel on the "battle-hud.png" editing the script-code of the .xml file 

to do that open the battle.xml inside the "ui" folder of the theme, I use Sublime Text to open .xml files (its free and small size)

I dont suggest you to use block note to edit .xml files

but you can use anything that works for you

once you open the battle.xml you need to go to the line 192 :

<param name="background"><image>label1.background</image></param>

and change it to:

<param name="background"><image>battle-area-frame</image></param>

then go to the line 197:

(yes its the same as in 192)

and change it to:

<param name="background"><image>battle-area</image></param>

this will now show in battle the panel on the batte-hud.png and you can edit as much as you want, withing the limits of the working area of course

10 minutes ago, budadeth said:

you can enable the battle panel on the "battle-hud.png" editing the script-code of the .xml file 

to do that open the battle.xml inside the "ui" folder of the theme, I use Sublime Text to open .xml files (its free and small size)

I dont suggest you to use block note to edit .xml files

but you can use anything that works for you

once you open the battle.xml you need to go to the line 192 :

and change it to:

<param name="background"><image>battle-area-frame</image></param>

then go to the line 197:

(yes its the same as in 192)

and change it to:

<param name="background"><image>battle-area</image></param>

this will now show in battle the panel on the batte-hud.png and you can edit as much as you want, withing the limits of the working area of course

I will try that right now ! Thanks for taking your time to explain !

9 minutes ago, budadeth said:

no problem bro, let me know if you could make it work, good luck

It work ! thank you so damn much i will do some more pixel art then ! Yaaaaaaaaay !! i didnt like the original bar and your right the sublime text is so cool with all the colors and the numbers for the lines !

2 minutes ago, Max59750 said:

It work ! thank you so damn much i will do some more pixel art then ! Yaaaaaaaaay !! i didnt like the original bar and your right the sublime text is so cool with all the colors and the numbers for the lines !

haha Im glad bro, feel free to ask me anything theme related, have fu!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/6/2023 at 5:43 PM, shinyabsol said:

don't bother downloading this mod. it doesn't work. i get an error message the files can't be validated. 

Hey that's mean 😞 ! it work perfectly for everyone except you what's wrong with the files ? i tried to download it again and everything work fine its just you i guess

Edited by Max59750
9 hours ago, Max59750 said:

Hey that's mean 😞 ! it work perfectly for everyone except you what's wrong with the files ? i tried to download it again and everything work fine its just you i guess

yes but you need to update it, now the GTL its different aswell as the PC box, I can help you with that if needed

3 minutes ago, Max59750 said:

Omg yes please im so new with all this what am i supposed to do ?

The simplest method is to copy the battle.xml, the broker.xml, and the pc.xml files from the themes/default/ui folder. Paste them in your theme's ui folder, but if you have any customizations in these files, be sure to add them back in. Hope this helps!

15 minutes ago, Michelle said:

The simplest method is to copy the battle.xml, the broker.xml, and the pc.xml files from the themes/default/ui folder. Paste them in your theme's ui folder, but if you have any customizations in these files, be sure to add them back in. Hope this helps!

I think i will just copy past the new pc thing version im too scared to break everything haha but thanks if its really messed up i will try what you said !

I guess its not just about changing the files this times its more complicated so i tried what you told me to do but i get a error message like it cant load my theme 😕 

Edited by Max59750
45 minutes ago, Max59750 said:

I think i will just copy past the new pc thing version im too scared to break everything haha but thanks if its really messed up i will try what you said !

I guess its not just about changing the files this times its more complicated so i tried what you told me to do but i get a error message like it cant load my theme 😕 

Oh, you'll also need to move some image files, compare the theme's res folder to the default theme's res folder. There are a few new additions in the default you should copy over!