Tournament is over - Post can be closed.

PokeMMO Wild Catch Tournament

By: Firebox

RqBKfC7QV-_K_UzSz_QJKReoRZArbYkkZ5hHtNuoAtjwEiGEwFkXqjwZCMxJ1Imq8yrStyzwpZChfskZVr_yvZNX7hjOqEDQG8pGqePiJF49Tg_TYuxjg7lsZGwfQh_5db5qJ6eVZS5kFugNpZ_W2upWfR04YGPazIG38yxw-bJf36bgOEPiauEgi8_vUQ

Details

Catch event + Tournament l Single battle l 32 players l Sign up fees : 200,000 ₽

Date

Saturday, January 14th 2023

Time

11AM EST l Time Zone Converter

Hoenn Safari l LilyCove PC l Channel 4 

Duration

90 minutes to catch and train Pokemon l Tournament portion unknown

Registration

Discord l Firebox#5689 l MasterofCoin l Reach out to me through discord to confirm entry to this tournament. Buy-in costs will be sent to my IGN MasterofCoin. 

Prize pool

To be determined based on number of players. 1 Giveaway seat is done for this tournament through my discord which accounts for 3% of the total prize pool with 32 players. 

Details

1. You will have 90 minutes to catch and train 4 Pokemon from the Hoenn Safari. 

2. There will be a 10 minute grace period to return to LilyCove City (directly in front of PC) to check in so we can begin the tournament. 

3. To ensure a fair fight, you will be required to link your Pokemon to myself and any participating mods. 

4. Immediately after your fight is over before leaving the area, you may request your opponent to link their Pokemon. 

Rules l Specific Information

1. All Pokemon used must be caught in the Hoenn safari during the event period

2. You may only use 4 Pokemon during the tournament, but may catch as many as you want to try to create the best team possible. 

3. No breeding allowed; Pokemon must be your OT

4. You may only use 1 Pokemon per species; This includes evolved and unevolved. 

5. In the case of trade-evolving, you may ask a mod to do this for you. 

6. When battling, you will use auto scale level 50. 

7. You will have 90 minutes to catch and train your Pokemon with a 10 minute grace period to return to Lilycove City (Outside PC) for the tournament.

8. During the 10 minute grace period to return to Lilycove City, you should link your 4 Pokemon to me. Do not continue training after the 90 minute period.

9. You may use any held-items or moves you want for your Pokemon

10. You may not use any healing items during battle

11. I highly recommend immediately after a fight is over to request a Pokemon link to confirm fair participation

12. I will be spectating one fight per bracket, everyone will begin battle at the same time

13. If there is a disagreement between players, I will attempt to resolve this. It is up to the players to confirm opponents Pokemon immediately after battle if they wish to confirm this. 

14. It is the players responsibility to give proof of winning, in the event players disagree on who won. This can be done through screen shots, recording or other means. Tournament automation is being worked on for future tournaments, but I will manually confirm until this is done.

15. Rules may change prior to the start of the tournament, please review this document before this to make sure nothing important has changed

For full google doc click here- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OCtWqSGC7TOSIjiysjm120XM0a5A1skKKU5bjew4YIw/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by MasterofCoin
Event is over
  • MasterofCoin changed the title to $200,000 Wild Catch Buy-in Tournament - Catch Pokemon at Hoenn Safari and Battle for Prize Money!
  • MasterofCoin changed the title to Tournament is over - Post can be closed.