[MOD] Gen 1/2 OST in Kanto (PC/Android)

This is a relatively simple mod. It replaces the soundtrack in the Kanto region with the versions of them from Gen 1. It also replaces the soundtrack in the Sevii Islands with their Gen 2 counterparts.

There are also two addons I made for this pack; one that replaces the Sevii Islands soundtracks with other Red/Blue tracks, and one that replaces the Tanoby Chambers theme with the Union Cave theme from Gen 2

=================================

KNOWN ISSUES/QUIRKS:

-Soundtrack does not loop properly. This is because the music files are .ogg files instead of midi files.

-To combat this, battle themes have been extended to roughly 5 minutes, so they loop less often.

-The horde battle music (Gen 2 Kanto wild battle theme) is, for some reason, quieter than it should be (at least it seems like it). I tried to fix this, but for some reason, nothing works.

=================================

DOWNLOADS: 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KOEUpQBDCU5ntwECN1A4o033fFEy9RWj?usp=share_link

(I couldn't insert it for some reason, sorry)

EDIT: The link should now contain versions of the mod that work on Android! I tested the base on my phone and it worked :3

Edited by Amutsuri
I added android versions :)
  • Amutsuri changed the title to [MOD] Gen 1/2 OST in Kanto (PC/Android)