Can not summon Shaymin

Hello there

Pretty new to PokeMMO, so I only played through Kanto and Hoenn so far. But I gathered all 12x12 tablets, catched all 12 alphas of the event and got 12 dead flowers in my inventory. Now I started playing the Sinnoh region to get to floramoa meadow, but there it says that my dead flowers react to the light pillar a bit, but the pillar does not react. Now is there any way to get Shaymin now or did I not progress the Sinnoh story far enough to summon it?

Thx for the help.

Edited by Checkstar

You only need 4 badges in Sinnoh to start the battle with Shaymin after you've acquired 144 tablets and have caught the 12 alphas from the pillars of light.

Shaymin will be level 70 and your pokemon will still abide by the level cap in the battle (LVL. 37 at 4 badges).

It's still doable and an easy catch with the level cap if you just bring pokemon below with focus sash:

Memento: Smeargle, Yamask, Cottonee

Endeavor: Cottonee

Thunder Wave: Electrode

Tank/Damage: Gyarados 

I've heard different things

I heard 4 badges. But someone had 7 and couldn't start it
I heard 7 badges, but again someone with 7 couldn't start.

Beating the league seems to be safest way, since your obedience ls Lv.100 while Shaymin is Lv.70 

Try now once you have 12 Dead Flowers and access to Floaroma town. The badge requirement has been removed.