Banned for trying to play on my phone

I was temp banned yesterday for playing on my "Samsung Galaxy A13 5G" after updating to "One UI Core 5 (Android 13)" because I kept receiving the message "Sorry, this application cannot run on this platform". So I made a support ticket and staff told me "Hello, We have been investigating an issue with compatibility between PokeMMO and A13 devices with Android 13. Unfortunately we're still not sure what is causing this problem, so we can only recommend you to use a different device to play. I apologize for the inconvenience." but they left me banned for doing nothing and I don't know how I'm supposed to know when this is fixed if I try to play the game on my phone again I may be permanently banned. And the staff take years to fix any bug this game has. I purchased this phone about a week ago so that I could play this game and I've been grinding all week, now I'm banned and may be permanently banned if I continue to play on my phone. Also staff wont respond to my support tickets. So now what? I have to sell or trade my phone to play this game? It was running fine all morning and then when I get to Mt. Ember the game keeps crashing and then I get banned. Please fix this as soon as possible and also please unban me.

Screenshot_20230128_100943_PokeMMO.jpg

• BrokenBulb locked, unlocked and locked this topic