New Player

Ezy

Greetings all, I am fairly new to PokeMMO and I cant express enough how much I fell in love with it alrdy.. But I realized this PokeMMO is not like a regular pokemon game cuz it has it owns system, now to my question.. Lets say if you are like me and want to have the best pokemon like what move set to use or what IV's is top prio... Is there a way to gather such information cuz I cant seem to find any over google any guides, charts, tier list or what ever is up to date or at working progress is more than welcome to be shared and perhaps there is a thread compiled with such information, if so please feel free to share if not, lets gather it here for us new player which heads down to forum lookin for info about the game 🙂

Best regards, Ezy

On 2/17/2023 at 7:01 PM, BrokenJoker said:

The easiest and fastest way to learn about the basics is to watch Patrouski's youtube videos. He has a couple of guides for new players and a discord for quick responses. I recommend you start by watching those vids and then after you can go use the guides on this forums for more detail.

On 2/17/2023 at 11:02 PM, Zekeen said:

This guide can help you

Thanks a bunch both of you 🙂