Rewards/legendary pokemon/ challenges

typheuswolf

Question

1.      Legendary pokemon

a.      Many people want legendary pokemon, which becomes a very difficult thing to introduce and deal with the consequences. There should be rules and exceptions to there existence but I still believe their presence would be welcome.

i.     Legendary Rule 1: make obtaining them very difficult. But how? Heres my suggestion-

1.      Raids- A pve event that you must go through, a dungeon full of tough encounters, like alpha pokemon, elite trainers, or hordes of pokemon. You get to have the chance to catch the legendary that awaits you. But if you caught one on the account already, you cannot have the chance to catch it. you can battle it for more xp. It can be cooperative or solo. This is pretty much the raids in sword and shield. OR story catch event tickets, where you have to replay a storyline, that which is all HARDER this time, and then you get to have the chance to catch the legendary, like the battle that’s supposed to be scripted. And if you fail, then too bad, you have to get another ticket and do the challenge again. Both Raid token or story event ticket would cost Pokeyen, which can be earned through normal pve, so that way they don’t have to play pvp, or try to get BP for some reason.

2.      Log in rewards

a.      I just want to be rewarded for the time and consistency I put in the game. It doesn’t have to be much, but it helps if I could claim just 100 pokyen, or maybe a berry, or a pokeball, in the first few days, or even a potion. And then bigger rewards are more progressive stuff like charms. Rp given in sizes like 5 or 10 points I think will be welcome.

3.      Challenges

a.      Completing different challenges I think will shake things up. And again the rewards don’t have to be big. Or even like a system where, you have broken pieces of a summoning flute, and you get rewarded with those pieces. When you have a whole flute, you summon a specific pokemon, and it breaks. The number of pieces would vary with how rare and powerful the pokemon is, like legendary pokemon (like 100 pieces) or even alpha pokemon (75 pieces?) . and again, Rp would be welcome.

4.      Gym/ guilds/guild halls.

a.      I think gyms and guilds should be basically the same thing. Just call them Gyms, or Player gyms, PGs. Also, maybe having a player gym rom included in the data might make it easier than trying to alter hard code and rewrite certain things in the core roms of the game, despite that, I think they should work like this –(Also, if you haven’t read my suggestion on Challenger isle, its another suggestion I made a while back on guilds, player gyms, islands and player leagues. Please read that too.)

i.     Have a move like secret power, but instead erect a building (The gym). And can only be accessed if on the same channel and server. There should be a way to progress and upgrade the gym.( extra floors, bedrooms, battle stadium customization, lobby, a gym shop =guild shop.)

ii.     Gym shop- all player can access it and buy from it, but cannot sell. Nonmembers must pay outsider fee with purchases. Members do not pay outsider fee, and can list things to sell. This would be a way for new accounts or players to access items and pokemon before getting the gtl.

iii.     Player Gym challenges- players can challenge the gym, if they competing in a player run pokemon league, which is a pokemon league made up of entirely player gyms and player elite 4. These will be harder than normal gym challenges because:

1.      Human Player strategies

2.      No comsumables can be used

3.      Must defeat all members before facing gym leader. (your party gets healed before this)

4.      Cant escape the gym, until you lose or win against the leader.

5.      Competitive format- 2v2, max 4 battle pokemon. (choose from party of 6 for the player challenger)

6.      Gym must have type theme, half the gym leaders team ( of 6) must be that type. Same for gym members.

iv.     Gym member benefits-

1.      paid for every challenger defeated. Streaks would multiply rewards.

2.      Have their own room in the gym building.

3.      Access to gym events, internal tournaments, or gym wars battles.

4.      Access to the Gym shop, and no outsiders purchase fee.

5.      Access to gym bank, and storage.

6.      Access to private gym channels and group sms.

v.     Gym leader stuff

1.      In charge of budget, makes decisions on certain things like upgrades, or promotions.

2.      Gets paid big when he defends the gym, and wins. Can divide payment amongst the members by percentage. ( gym members have a required minimum, based on their Gym member level.)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet