[GUI] Emerald Rain Theme - Omni Series

15 hours ago, Geislr said:

everything seems fine and looks stunning, except the trainer card seems to be more low res than everything else. i play on 2k any fix?

Could you provide a screenshot of the trainer card please, it would be easier to troubleshoot the issue with a visual example. ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

hey sorry for the late reply i really love this theme. since the johto release it was broken so i stopped using it. could u provie a new dl link for the patched version? thank you so much!

Edited by Geislr
1 hour ago, Geislr said:

hey sorry for the late reply i really love this theme. since the johto release it was broken so i stopped using it. could u provie a new dl link for the patched version? thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Okottsu said:

The PvP statistics window doesn't show when I click on it when I have this theme loaded

Sorry! I do have this fixed for when I get home from my little vacation in a couple days. 

In the meantime you can replace the matchmaking.xml in this theme with the matchmaking.xml in the default theme. That should sort the issue for now!

I will be fixing this regardless, not to worry. Thanks for the feedback! 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Bills said:

amazing theme, thanks ❤️
Screenshot_1.png.d461f8815fd2ee7c92b4f8fe626a982f.pngScreenshot_2.png.70bcd6822eeab1b54c74d67431370f4f.png
I liked that the font was centered and not on the left
Also nice backgrounds, and I liked that you added the type table thx so much

Thank you very much @Bills, I always appreciate the feedback!❤️ That is a lovely shiny Dratini as well!